Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

White boy at my job said tha same shit this morning lmao...said it gets worse every season and that him and his wife just stopped watchin’ smh lol...I might have to cancel my momma Netflix account

:cry:

I remember MissK was telling me about that show. Just never cared to watch it.

Been bored and looking for shit to watch. Started this Ms. Maisel joint on Amazon a week or so ago... it's aite. Something to play in the background.

I think this show has gotten a few awards... it's kinda bland to me at the moment.

Its got my nigga Monk(Tony Shalhoub) in it so ima keep watching tho lol

Don't sleep on that show bruh. Shyt is actually good.

I had doubts to until I got into it.

Don't sleep on that show bruh. Shyt is actually good.

I had doubts to until I got into it.

Mrs. Maisel is my shit. Tho s3 wasnt as funny as s1, s2. Its still very good.

One of the best shows currently on tv n in my top 5 on tv right now

Started watching love after lockup after I caught the end of S2 and first 4 episodes of S3. I can't stop watching ?

I been watching Moesha on Netflix. My expectations were on the floor, but it held up way better than I thought it would.

Been rewatching The adventures of Tintin on amazon. Yo this shit hard. Niggas laying the murder game down, having shootouts, allat.

I dont like how the wrote the father's character in the final few seasons. It was wrong, but I bet they were pressured by write executives.
Yea that was terrible. The cast to this day disagrees with that decision. From what I remember that happened in s5. So s1-4 are still good. It fell off bad after that.

Halfway through. I fuck with it.

Jus finished this...uh, the premise was interesting, solid mystery and the plot was cool. But by episode 5 when they kinda revealed the last twist, it gets absurd. I dont put anything past the government, most will do almost anything. But they did all this backdoor, sneaky, funky shit to reveal how ppl may manipulate cctv/video. Plus sooooo much different dominoes had to fall in place for their grand plan to work.

lol tho, it was gangsta af when they decided to kill the broad to make their lie real. Since their plan got fucked up

Good mystery overall, tho you hafta suspend alotta ur disbelief. Tho, i dont put this past any govt. The outlandish plan to try and out them was beyond far fetched

@King Freeman

Jus finished this...uh, the premise was interesting, solid mystery and the plot was cool. But by episode 5 when they kinda revealed the last twist, it gets absurd. I dont put anything past the government, most will do almost anything. But they did all this backdoor, sneaky, funky shit to reveal how ppl manipulate cctv/video. Plus sooooo much different dominoes had to fall in place for their grand plan to work.

lol tho, it was gangsta af when they decided to kill the broad to make their lie real. Since their plan got fucked up

Good mystery overall, tho you hafta suspend alotta ur disbelief. Tho, i dont put this past any govt. The outlandish plan to try and out them was beyond far fetched

@King Freeman

Yeah it had a spark when it started but yeah once they started doubling back on the plot twists it lost its shine. I don't even think I watched the last episode cause I got annoyed lol.

I think my momma tryin’ to “beat” Netflix...in tha first 3 weeks of her having Netflix she’s watched in their entirety (or up to tha most current ep) these series...

Orange Is the New Black
Ozark
Arrested Development
How To Get Away With Murder
Shameless
Queen of the South
Breaking Bad
Up Schitts Creek

I told her she was buggin’ out and she said “I’m retired and you fuss at me if I go anywhere soooo....I don’t see what’s tha problem.” Then proceeds to tell me “Wait until I start on the documentaries!!” lmaooo

I’m puttin’ my foot down if she starts P-Valley...

:smh:lol

I think my momma tryin’ to “beat” Netflix...in tha first 3 weeks of her having Netflix she’s watched in their entirety (or up to tha most current ep) these series...

Orange Is the New Black
Ozark
Arrested Development
How To Get Away With Murder
Shameless
Queen of the South
Breaking Bad
Up Schitts Creek

I told her she was buggin’ out and she said “I’m retired and you fuss at me if I go anywhere soooo....I don’t see what’s tha problem.” Then proceeds to tell me “Wait until I start on the documentaries!!” lmaooo

I’m puttin’ my foot down if she starts P-Valley...

:smh:lol
Hold on.. she's knocked all this out in 3 weeks? ????

Hold on.. she's knocked all this out in 3 weeks? ????

Bruh....I told her I think she got a fuckin’ problem...she says she’s “forcing herself” to go to sleep at like 4 and 5 in tha morning smh Lmaooooo

edit: she watched How To Get Away With Murder when it was airing so I’m thinkin’ or at least HOPIN’ she was skipping thru eps and seasons lol

Bruh....I told her I think she got a fuckin’ problem...she says she’s “forcing herself” to go to sleep at like 4 and 5 in tha morning smh Lmaooooo

edit: she watched How To Get Away With Murder when it was airing so I’m thinkin’ or at least HOPIN’ she was skipping thru eps and seasons lol

fuckin lol. This nigga moms needs to go to Netflix rehab LMAO

I call bullshit tho. Aint no way she watched ALL those shows in 3 weeks

Last edited:
Back