Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Binged season 23 of South Park. Not as funny as last season, but still solid. lol at the china and Disney + stuff. The kids in cages episode was deep. Good, not great season imo

bosch-amazon-season-5-viewer-votes.jpg

Finished Bosch season 5. iight season imo. Main crime story was ok, nuthin special. His daughter is borderline unwatchable. Decent slow burn, cop drama.

Awkwafina-Is-Nora-from-Queens-season-1-poster-Comedy-Central-key-art.jpg

Binged s1 of Nora from Queens. lol i fuck with this show. The old Asian lady from OITNB plays the grandmother. She is funny af. Good to see another Asian family on tv since fresh off the boat got cancelled. There are 1 or 2 misses on here, but the funny eps are funny af. Looking forward to s2.

Last edited:
Awkwafina-Is-Nora-from-Queens-season-1-poster-Comedy-Central-key-art.jpg

Binged s1 of Nora from Queens. lol i fuck with the show. The old Asian lady from OITNB plays the grandmother. She is funny af. Good to see another Asian family on tv since fresh off the boat got cancelled. There are 1 or 2 misses on here, but the funny eps are funny af. Looking forward to s2.

Nah. Who named this bitch awkwafina anyway?

goliath%252Btv%252Bseries%252Bamazon%252Bprime.jpg

Finished Goliath S3. iight season. Its interesting how each season feels so different, yet they are all connected. This season has a more surreal, noir feeling. Billy Bob is a hell of a actor. The end was iight, nuthin special. Overall production n cinematography is top notch tho.

th

Binged Its Always Sunny season 14. iight season, not the best. OK watch. Abortion episode was classic tho. Dee looking kinda smashable this season tho lol.

narcos-mexico-poster-580x580.jpg

Finished Narcos Mexico S2. I expected this season to be goat as all of the ones b4 it and it didn't disappoint. Classic crime drama. This show has the longevity and keeps dropping clasic season after classic season. Definitely one of the alltime greats imo. Doesn't get the credit n respect it deserves imo. Classic thru n thru

Last edited:
I know most folks on here arent gonna rock with this but the show Dave starring Lil Dicky popped up on my YouTube TV screens as shows available to watch. I seen a couple of commercials and decided to watch the 1st episode.

It was pretty funny. I might check out the other episodes also

Jus finished ep 5...

the-rock-clapping.gif

The%20Marvelous%20Mrs%20Maisel%20season%201%20psoter.jpg

Binged season 3 of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Easily one of the best shows on tv. Definitely in my top 5 shows on tv right now. Writing, acting, cinematography, everything is top notch.

Since I'm working from home I like to have something on the TV while I'm in the room. Scrolling through the guide and saw Watchmen is on HBO playing the season in it's entirety.
The opening scene got me. I'm so mad I didn't watch this earlier. On episode 3 right now.

Back