Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

At 1st glance since its FX i was gonna give it a watch. Then i realized its that rapper Lil Dickey. I'll admit i dont kno nuthin bout dude, but after hearing 1 or 2 songs. He seems like a culture vulture, so i cant support that. Pass
hard vulture and racists.

Jus finished S2 of Mindhunter. Another dope fuckin season. This show is top notch. The main story is fuckin fucked. That dude killed those kids, smh. The shit w the son was sad af. The actor who played Manson killed that role. Netflix basically canceled it w/o actually canceling it. But the actors were let outta their contracts, so its a wrap. This deserves a 3rd n final season tho. Dope watch, but the main story is fucked.

Last edited:
Y’all bugging that Lil Dickey show is jokes. Shits funny. It’s like I’d Curb your enthusiasm and Atlanta had a baby

I'm gonna check this out but I'm judging it and you based on this very post.

If if does not meet the expectation you've just created I will be harsh and cruel.

Since warzone about to drop you have till about 5pm to take this shit back.

I know most folks on here arent gonna rock with this but the show Dave starring Lil Dicky popped up on my YouTube TV screens as shows available to watch. I seen a couple of commercials and decided to watch the 1st episode.

It was pretty funny. I might check out the other episodes also

Shit hilarious

th

Jus finished season 2 of Kidding. Season 1 was dope af. This season is iight. Doesn't live up to hype of season 1. After the cliffhanger ending of season 1 i thought they were gonna go in a "dark" direction w this show. But doesn't really go that way. Plus alotta the story kinda happens in Jim Carrey's mind. Solid watch. I'd be surprised if showtime gives it a 3rd season

Godfather of Harlem was the last "new" show I got into..other than that waitin on American Soul to comeback. Family Guy keeps me humored, cause they go after everybody.

Y’all bugging that Lil Dickey show is jokes. Shits funny. It’s like I’d Curb your enthusiasm and Atlanta had a baby

I aint gone lie i watched the 1st episode off the strength of that comparison. LOL no bullshit its pretty spot on. Its funny. Main dude is hella corny, but i laughed. The 1st set of jokes in the cold open was hilarious lol. I'll fuck wit the rest of the season

I aint gone lie i watched the 1st episode off the strength of that comparison. LOL no bullshit its pretty spot on. Its funny. Main dude is hella corny, but i laughed. The 1st set of jokes in the cold open was hilarious lol. I'll fuck wit the rest of the season

LMAOOOOO Episode 3 was wild af. lol

Gator that nigga frfr

Yo @Elzo69Renaissance

You been watching 60 Days In this season?

Shit's crazier than last season.

5 out of the 8 participants had to tap out because it was too much for them.

Inmates (well, participants......Tony and Dennis) getting shanks..........running stores(snack game hustle)........copping drugs.

Thought that nigga Tony was gonna end up being some kinda coon when they first showed him, but dude is pretty much running the pod.

Even made a nigga hand him his clothes (shirt, pants, shoes) through the door when he couldn't pay him back for the cinnamon buns he gave him a few weeks ago.

Dude walked out the cell with no pants and no shoes asking to be put in PC.

Thought Abner and David were wild last season, but this nigga Tony's taking it to another level.

Funny thing is, dude's actually a CO in real life.

With so many of them tapping out, the next 30 days isn't gonna be any civilian participants at all.

Only people in law enforcement going undercover.

Full episode:

Yo @Elzo69Renaissance

You been watching 60 Days In this season?

Shit's crazier than last season.

5 out of the 8 participants had to tap out because it was too much for them.

Inmates (well, participants......Tony and Dennis) getting shanks..........running stores(snack game hustle)........copping drugs.

Thought that nigga Tony was gonna end up being some kinda coon when they first showed him, but dude is pretty much running the pod.

Even made a nigga hand him his clothes (shirt, pants, shoes) through the door when he couldn't pay him back for the cinnamon buns he gave him a few weeks ago.

Dude walked out the cell with no pants and no shoes asking to be put in PC.

Thought Abner and David were wild last season, but this nigga Tony's taking it to another level.

Funny thing is, dude's actually a CO in real life.

With so many of them tapping out, the next 30 days isn't gonna be any civilian participants at all.

Only people in law enforcement going undercover.

Full episode:

I never even heard of it

Baskets-Season-1.jpg

Jus finished the final season of Baskets. This show started with a bang, ending was meh. Decent laughs, but hit or miss imo

220px-Silicon_Valley_Season_1.jpg

Binged final season of Silicon Valley. OK season. Show really aint the same w/o TJ Miller and there is not enough Jian Yang. iight amount of laughs, but not the same as earlier seasons. Good time to wrap this show up

Last edited:
220px-Silicon_Valley_Season_1.jpg

Binged final season of Silicon Valley. OK season. Show really aint the same w/o TJ Miller and there is not enough Jian Yang. iight amount of laughs, but not the same as earlier seasons. Good time to wrap this show up

I thought it was funnier without tj Miller. The show just ran its course like all hbo buddy come up comedies. Not enough interesting individual characters for it to have the longevity of a entourage.

Back