Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you more excited to see......

Which one are you more excited for

• Total voters
Never seen avengers, I'll leave that to you nerd niggas

From the latest Dungeons & Dragons GoT convention.

996ab588016dff823c3088689788b046d59d43bd_hq.jpg

cbbaf4a296fdfdfb0266f30e69f378683b358e5e_hq.jpg

fe3c3c32f3ed4fa50c7accf1f0a545169375c88b_hq.jpg

GoT-Cosplay-1.jpg

12657373_f520.jpg

giphy.gif

Ain't it also white people doing white people shit on that Dungeons & Dragons show.

"riight"

That shit u posted is from the wackest part of the show. GoT got mostly gangsta shit happening, then they add that corny dragon shit at the end.

Lol there's nothing wrong with being a nerd. Embrace that shit my niggas. As long as you still gettin pussy then it's all good.

I mean, objectively, rationally, the correct answer is Game of Thrones because the MCU is going to ultimately soldier on while GOT is ending forever - plus if you're a fan of the books, you've resigned yourself to the fact that the fat old lazy honkey author that apparently takes a decade per book to write now probably isn't gonna live long enough to actually fucking finish A Dream of Spring.

But mannnnnnnnnnnnn I don't have the GOT premiere date memorized....but I do know JESUS IS COMING BACK ON APRIL 26TH

YOU BETTER REPENT DOUWANNAGOTOHEAVEN, JESUS COMING BACK ON 4/26

What you got the wire, even with trash season 5 and boring season 2

Season 5 is still better than every season of the Sopranos other than 1,2 &5. Shit season 4 of The Wire shit on the entire series of the Sopranos.

And season 2 of The Wire was good. You want boring 2nd part of Season 6 of The Sopranos was boring AF. I've seen paint drying that was more exciting.

Some of u niggaz need to keep your trash opinions to yourselves and just vote

Season 5 is still better than every season of the Sopranos other than 1,2 &5. Shit season 4 of The Wire shit on the entire series of the Sopranos.

And season 2 of The Wire was good. You want boring 2nd part of Season 6 of The Sopranos was boring AF. I've seen paint drying that was more exciting.

The only thing that was trash was the gay Vito story line

Back