Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you more excited to see......

Which one are you more excited for

• Total voters
Two of the biggest series are coming to an end. Which one are you more hyped to see hit the big and small screen respectfully?

I'll be honest if it wasn't for the IC/ABW I would have never fucked with GOT but since I have. I love the all the arguing and side picking that we all do. Makes for hilarious and furious moments.

BUT

Endgame is 10yrs in the making to see my nigga Thanos on screen wrecking shit is a comic book head's dream. So it's a tough choice but I'm going to go with Endgame

Man...I mean I gotta go wit Endgame.

Solely b/c this is what everyone's been waiting for 10yrs in the making.

GoT...I mean I would've still watched it. B/c I was watching it b4 I found the IC GoT thread. But being involved in that...set claimin...reppin your house...all the back & forth shyt talkin...made watching it even better. Lol

Avengers by far. I love thrones, but its not something I would take the day off of work for to watch like I'm doing with avengers lol

Game of Thrones by far. I love all the MCU movies but when it comes to the quality and excitement of GoT, nothing in the MCU compares. We're talking about one of the greatest television shows of all time. No MCU movie will ever be considered one of the greatest movies of all time.

Game of Thrones by far. I love all the MCU movies but when it comes to the quality and excitement of GoT, nothing in the MCU compares. We're talking about one of the greatest television shows of all time. No MCU movie will ever be considered one of the greatest movies of all time.
It's not greatest show that was on HBO. That goes to The Wire but I fuck with GOT heavy.

NAWF!!

Waiting for got more
I'm a big marvel head but after this got is over.
Marvel gonna be pumping out some iteration of avengers even after my kids become grandparents.

GoT easily

We dont know how its going to end and we have HOURS of more content

Endgame will be great though

giphy.gif

ENDGAME!

GOT is ending for good y'all will still see boring ass Ironman and all those other people in their stand alone movies so the obvious answer is Game Of Thrones to be more excited about

Back