Welcome To aBlackWeb

what are you doing, becoming, reflecting on or how are you keeping busy during the quarantine? How has it changed you?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
They say without outside influence you begin to learn who you are.
They also say...doing something for 30 days and you make it a habit

Are you getting into shape?
Are you gaining weight from bored eating?
Becoming more a leader in your family
fixing damaged relationships?
reflecting on them times you a shitty person?
reflecting on those who hurt you?
reflecting on your happiest moments?
reflecting on the loved one you miss?
becoming more organized?
becoming more of a DIY person?
learning to saving money
started financial planning?
learning a new language?
picked up a new hobby?
Got better at a video game?
Learn coding basics?
become more emphatic?
become more sympathetic?
started finding inner peace?
Planning on a new business?
planning on a new mate/spouse?
loving your natural self?
or just learning who you are and what it is you like without outside influence?

How has all this changed you?
lets talk about it.

I been working from him for the last 5 years and I don't really be out and about much, so not much has changed for me. Only positive coming outta this shit though is that since my kid is home from school and he isn't going outside to play with his homies, he really ain't got much else to do but fuck with his daddy.

Usually, he be either on his xbox or iPad or with outside running amuck. Now he gotta play video games and joke around with me.

I win.

It's surreal, I'm spending a lot of time hanging out with my son - allmost 4 - who is too young to understand what's going on in the outside world and we're having a blast...I forget we're in a lock down untill I go out the get groceries lol.

I live in Haarlem nowadays - og version in Holland - and sans the toilet paper mofos are stacking eggs, salt, pepper, milk like the their lives depend on it so I get what I can...

I want to read the books I have shelved but never had the time to read, get on the hometrainer, stop smoking and all that and it might all happen if this quarantine continues but for now it looks like I'm chilling with wifey and my boy and I ain't mad.

Seems like we all underestimated the damn virus, it's taking lives of random young folks over here aswell, another 175 dead today - were over 1000 - and eventhough the curve seems to be flattening, it is getting scarier through routine...

Stay safe and all the best out there.

Back