Fucc dem Long Necks

Fucc dem Iron Giants

Fucc Prompto ole always getting killed azzz muthafucca

Working on that Final Fantasy 15.

Fucc dem giant azzz wasps

Fucc dem Long Necks

Fucc dem Iron Giants

What other games do you play? Did you play FF13? I know it's one of the worst rated FF's but I love Lightning.. And can I call you DM cause I don't wanna call you IP like you're my internet provider or something :)

And if I'm bothering you tell me and I'll stop ;)

What other games do you play? Did you play FF13? I know it's one of the worst rated FF's but I love Lightning.. And can I call you DM cause I don't wanna call you IP like you're my internet provider or something :)

And if I'm bothering you tell me and I'll stop ;)

I mostly play adventure games. The Assassin Creed series is my top 5 favorite. I tried playing some of the Final Fantasy games, but wasn't a big fan of that wait & attack style. I like continuous action

Woman you can call me Jesus360 for all I care. Lol.

Bothering me? Stop it is say. You should know better than that. I don't mind at all...except when the Ravens are playing. You can bother me during halftime. Lol

Im going back and forth between Final Fantasy 15 and Battlefield 1. Mainly online multiplayer on BF1.

Hit me up on PS4: jsum907 if you want a dope ass squad member for BF1

imma have to get on that battle field multi player...

i played a little story one day. and that was it

titanfall 2 is the real deal. SOOOOOOO much fun

I was contemplating on getting that.

The only thing I hate about playing online wit these fps...is these muthafuccas who be cheatin their azzz off.

Can someone explain to me how in THEE FUCC I fire a rocket launcher dead at yo chest, but you don't die, and kill me wit pocket knife!?!?!?!

imma have to get on that battle field multi player...

i played a little story one day. and that was it

I like it. Way better than Call of Duty. Especially if you get a full squad of folks all mic'd up and communicating, your team could be unstoppable. Def need some more folks to play with, try convincing the squad to get this lol.

I mostly play adventure games. The Assassin Creed series is my top 5 favorite. I tried playing some of the Final Fantasy games, but wasn't a big fan of that wait & attack style. I like continuous action

Woman you can call me Jesus360 for all I care. Lol.

Bothering me? Stop it is say. You should know better than that. I don't mind at all...except when the Ravens are playing. You can bother me during halftime. Lol
FF14 was the first FF game I played since FF7, and I only played for Lightning. I'm used to open world, fps, and RPG games so it was one of those games I play for story. My fave game series are BioShock and Mass Effect, just FYI lol

Assassins Creed is cool. I'm still working on Syndicate. It's the first in the series I ever played so I'm still getting used to the gameplay, climbing walls and stuff.

Since I don't watch football I'll never know when the ravens are playing so you can just ignore me til you have time :)

Working on that Final Fantasy 15.

Fucc dem giant azzz wasps

Fucc dem Long Necks

Fucc dem Iron Giants

Lmao i fucking HATE the wasps.

I just finished Costlemark tower the other week. I was level 60 when i did it, but still that place was NO JOKE. One of the most frustrating places ever lol. So many mobs can one shot kill you in there if you're not careful. Before you fight the boss there, you have to go through 3 levels of a maze. First maze you fight 1 RED Iron Giant, 2nd maze you fight two red iron giants w/ Flans. 3rd you fight THREE RED IRON GIANTS + FLANS AND GOBLINS. Such bullshit lmao. Thank god Ramuh prompted for me on that 3rd round and cleared everyone out for me. I would have been fighting them for an hour probably lol.

Im a huge fan of the FF series though, ive played every single entry since FF6. Not the ones on PS Vita and the Gamecube though, just the main series ones and a few side games. 15 is definitely a huge step up compared to past entries. Ive been thinking of getting the MMORPG Final Fantasy 14 for my ps4. I played it on my PC for awhile but i got a shitty PC so it was pretty laggy haha.

Lmao i fucking HATE the wasps.

I just finished Costlemark tower the other week. I was level 60 when i did it, but still that place was NO JOKE. One of the most frustrating places ever lol. So many mobs can one shot kill you in there if you're not careful. Before you fight the boss there, you have to go through 3 levels of a maze. First maze you fight 1 RED Iron Giant, 2nd maze you fight two red iron giants w/ Flans. 3rd you fight THREE RED IRON GIANTS + FLANS AND GOBLINS. Such bullshit lmao. Thank god Ramuh prompted for me on that 3rd round and cleared everyone out for me. I would have been fighting them for an hour probably lol.

Im a huge fan of the FF series though, ive played every single entry since FF6. Not the ones on PS Vita and the Gamecube though, just the main series ones and a few side games. 15 is definitely a huge step up compared to past entries. Ive been thinking of getting the MMORPG Final Fantasy 14 for my ps4. I played it on my PC for awhile but i got a shitty PC so it was pretty laggy haha.
Which FF is your favorite so far?

FF14 was the first FF game I played since FF7, and I only played for Lightning. I'm used to open world, fps, and RPG games so it was one of those games I play for story. My fave game series are BioShock and Mass Effect, just FYI lol

Assassins Creed is cool. I'm still working on Syndicate. It's the first in the series I ever played so I'm still getting used to the gameplay, climbing walls and stuff.

Since I don't watch football I'll never know when the ravens are playing so you can just ignore me til you have time :)

*jots down El's favorite games for future reference*

Gotcha. Lol. What system do you have again?

BioShock is one I should've been got. Fps don't frustrate me as much as the adventure ones. I damn near wanted to burn the whole neighborhood down while trying to beat Mario Galaxy using Luigi. THAT shyt...will have you rethinking life!

Assassins Creed Revelations is probably my favorite out the series. It takes a lil time to get use to the controls. I'm waiting for the new God of War to drop. Not really a fan they went the Norse mythology route instead of Egyptian, but hey. We'll see.

As for the game...I'll just catch the highlights on the NFL Network. Tell the Ravens I'll be lil preoccupied at the moment. They'll understand. Lol

@Lou Cypher

My azzz took the bounty for them damn wasp at the volcano area. Rolled up on my Chocobo confident AS FUCC! Thinking "Aww this shyt gonna be easy" since my levels was up.

Rolled up on them bytches...smh. Them muthafuccas spat and jumped my azzz as soon as that battle music dropped. I tried fighting back, and these sons of bytches picked my azzz off the ground, and dropped me on my damn head. It got worse.

I could barely attack their azzz b/c part of the time I spent trying to keep Prompto weak azzz from dying, and the other part healing the other two. Nothing was working. Then when I tried to retreat, these muthafuccas started stinging my azzz as I was running. On some "Don't you bring your azzz round here again" type deal.

Those damn wasps showed NO respeck on my name! I got they azzz tho. I added them to the list of muthafuccas I plan on getting back. That giant bull is one of them.

*jots down El's favorite games for future reference*

Gotcha. Lol. What system do you have again?

BioShock is one I should've been got. Fps don't frustrate me as much as the adventure ones. I damn near wanted to burn the whole neighborhood down while trying to beat Mario Galaxy using Luigi. THAT shyt...will have you rethinking life!

Assassins Creed Revelations is probably my favorite out the series. It takes a lil time to get use to the controls. I'm waiting for the new God of War to drop. Not really a fan they went the Norse mythology route instead of Egyptian, but hey. We'll see.

As for the game...I'll just catch the highlights on the NFL Network. Tell the Ravens I'll be lil preoccupied at the moment. They'll understand. Lol
Awe making me blush over here :)

I'm mostly on PS4, but I play on Xbox 360 occasionally. I'm EleanorDeWitt88 on both consoles.. Rarely I'll play on computer/mobile.

Bioshock is a lot of fun and the best story in gaming imo. The combat system is goat, you have guns and melee and bioweapons (setting people on fire, swarming them with bugs, etc) and they're all awesome :) I think every Mario game I've ever played has led to controllers being flown across the room lol. Last I played were Mario Kart and Super Mario on n64 (still have one of those). I've yet to beat a Mario game on any console and I'm slightly ashamed about that lol

I'm gonna have to try Revelations and God of War. The latter I always waned to play and just never see it when I'm out looking for it, then I forget about it. Always thought he looked too cool..

You're too sweet DM, don't go missing games for me or I'll feel bad :( Then again that just gives me the opportunity to make it up to you ;)

Which FF is your favorite so far?

Final Fantasy 7 will always have a special place in my heart. I cant estimate how many hours ive put into that game as a kid. Ive replayed it tons of times growing up too lol. It was the one game that came with my playstation that christmas when i was seven years old. Had known nothing about it, but it took control of my life haha. Was the first game I read all the way through and got all connected to the characters and everything.

Final Fantasy 6 was awesome storywise, but FF7 was better to me because of the huge step up in graphics as well as it having a great story. Sephiroth and Cloud are easily my favorite FF characters ever.

My rankings:

FF7
FF6
FF: Tactics
FF10
FF15
FF8
FF12
FF9
FF10-2
FF13 and its sequels.

Lightning is by far my favorite part of FF13, she is an awesome character for sure. Saszh (sp?) was pretty awesome too. Sadly the 13 series was just boring af to me. Im such a fanboy i still played them all the way through though just to say i did haha. The first FF13 was the only one i payed full price for though.

Ive also played both the MMORPG's FF11 and FF14. FF11 Was so fun and hardcore.

Back