Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Oculus is amazing

Havent felt this amazed by a video game since i was a teenager and played San Andreas while coming down off mushrooms

Bought 1 for the kid and set it up so its ready to go on Xmas. I was stuck on it all day. Want to buy another.

Bought the avengers game and the guardians of the galaxy game. Both were on sale when I got them. Heard awesome things about guardians and very mixed things about avengers, so I started avengers first haha. Im actually enjoying it though and am almost done with the first campaign. I think the other objectives with Hawkeye and black panther I can do online, but im not sure. I havent done any online stuff yet, but heard thats where the game has its downfall. Just a grind fest, but every game is at some point.

Will play guardians of the galaxy next

Also got battlefield 2042 for PS4. No telling when ill be able to find a ps5. Honestly I've only put a couple hours into multi-player and play whenever my friends are on but I intend to play it more when im not playing another game so often.

@Inori where’s the update?

This shit gon take a while to beat. At times its a bit heavy on the exposition but I like the gameplay mechanics with the merging of different personas n shit. It's interesting.

I'm tryna remember another game made by Atlus some years ago that was a lil similar. maybe one of them Megami Tensei joints. Nocturne I think. Don't believe I ever beat it tho

Im around the part where we looking for them niggas blackmailing students

This shit gon take a while to beat. At times its a bit heavy on the exposition but I like the gameplay mechanics with the merging of different personas n shit. It's interesting.

I'm tryna remember another game made by Atlus some years ago that was a lil similar. maybe one of them Megami Tensei joints. Nocturne I think. Don't believe I ever beat it tho

Im around the part where we looking for them niggas blackmailing students
Well the good thing is, you like it enough to keep playing and yeah persona is a spin off of shin megami tensei

are you trying to fly through the game or you taking your time with confidants and a job and other shit?

Well the good thing is, you like it enough to keep playing and yeah persona is a spin off of shin megami tensei

are you trying to fly through the game or you taking your time with confidants and a job and other shit?

I think I done read all the books currently available.. watched the dvds n shit. I aint gon beat this for a while tho.

Based on where im at I doubt Im even halfway through

I think I done read all the books currently available.. watched the dvds n shit. I aint gon beat this for a while tho.

Based on where im at I doubt Im even halfway through
Wait you did yusuke’s stuff already?

hope you’re spending time in mementos

I believe after summer break is the halfway point though

Booted up ole ps3. Tried to play Dragon Dogma and the PS3 keep shutting off and giving flashing red light. Read it might be from overheating but I ain’t play ps3 in like 6+ month. Took the ps3 apart and blew the dust out. it’s working now but if it shut off again I might have to do that thermal paste method

Bought tales of arise and tales of vesperia over the weekend

I’m on a JRPG wave right now
I was kinda interested in arise it looks pretty dope. I'm not familiar with that series at all though and dunno if I can just jump in on this entry without knowing the whole story.

Dope, kind of like how every entry in final fantasy is a different cast of folks and story? Shit I might buy that shit now then but I got so much shit I still need to play lol
Yeah exactly

if you don’t buy it now make sure you do at some point, I’ll always encourage buying diff types of games

Back