Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

What happened at the end

Put it in a spoiler. I don't think you did lol

But I think subnautica below zero is about to come out on console. I like it better than the first one

I found the other alien facilities and talked to the bigass creature at the bottom.
Got the ingredients I needed to hatch the eggs and let them out the portal and got the cure.

Then I hopped my ass on that ship and got tf off the planet lol

I gotta say I wasnt a fan of the bigass submarine...too big and slow to navigate. I liked the Prawn and Seamoth tho

Aye man once I start some shit I gotta finish it lol. Plus it was a holiday weekend I had some time lmao
im not mad at this brotha lol

one day when you ready to "push the button" and build a pc, you really gonna have to put this theory to test lol

I miss those days. Since i bought Subnautica:Below Zero in early access, I had to periodically stop at certain parts b/c the shit wasnt finished LMAO

I think they are pretty much done with all the voicework and dialogue and should be ready to play to completion but now i just have to get back motivated to play. I dont wanna start over lol

im not mad at this brotha lol

one day when you ready to "push the button" and build a pc, you really gonna have to put this theory to test lol

I miss those days. Since i bought Subnautica:Below Zero in early access, I had to periodically stop at certain parts b/c the shit wasnt finished LMAO

I think they are pretty much done with all the voicework and dialogue and should be ready to play to completion but now i just have to get back motivated to play. I dont wanna start over lol

ezgif-7-a040426a0b6d.gif

lol those days are done. I'm not building pcs anymore.

I'm good with consoles and casual gaming

The overall quality to games has went to shit, it’s either a game trying out a game mechanic that is really dope, and the rest of the game is shit. Like take quantum break, that now seems like a beta test that they sold for 60 bucks so they can then give us Control.

and now it seems like everyone is doing that, or repackaging the same shit off of nostalgia and these gaming studios tease keep pumping out these shitty games for these rabid fan boys and girls. Dump all their resources into that shit and....

you know what, to be honest I’m only talking about Xbox cause Sony been on their shit with the solo gaming experience,and even Nintendo been on their shit. Xbox is like the android of gaming systems.

you know how androids play store is laced with shitty apps 100 for every one good app and they let anybody create content for them.

sony And Nintendo are like apple and blackberry

The overall quality to games has went to shit, it’s either a game trying out a game mechanic that is really dope, and the rest of the game is shit. Like take quantum break, that now seems like a beta test that they sold for 60 bucks so they can then give us Control.

and now it seems like everyone is doing that, or repackaging the same shit off of nostalgia and these gaming studios tease keep pumping out these shitty games for these rabid fan boys and girls. Dump all their resources into that shit and....

you know what, to be honest I’m only talking about Xbox cause Sony been on their shit with the solo gaming experience,and even Nintendo been on their shit. Xbox is like the android of gaming systems.

you know how androids play store is laced with shitty apps 100 for every one good app and they let anybody create content for them.

sony And Nintendo are like apple and blackberry
PC is where it's mane

Yo i just lost 2 days of progress in Subnautica due to rebooting ps4 after an update. I haven't wanted to stab somebody this bad over a video game since the snes days.

I just deleted that whole shit. Fuck Subnautica.
This not funny but man😂

Back