Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

No pressure

Maybe I just don’t got a life

Gaming is a real hobby for me though
I wouldn't say that, I legit be wanting to but then I feel weird being the only dude here who plays shit like XCOM

Plus, this shit gets difficult and quick. I've started over so many times

I beat the base game years ago but got stuck on the expansion War of the Chosen which I'm currently playing. I go on YouTube to get tips and shit but just came to the conclusion I probably just suck. But I won't stop playing?

Yeeeeeeeah

If you use the phrase sticks in regular convo, that let's me know I haven't missed a thing with this game going on the ten years since I last played one

Some shit don’t change...

...niggas talk shit in the barbershop, and niggas play Madden & 2K in the crib.

:js4:

Some shit don’t change...

...niggas talk shit in the barbershop, and niggas play Madden & 2K in the crib.

I haven't seen the inside of a barber shop in well over 2 decades now. I just can't relate.

This for another thread, which I think has already been made but once Madden got the exclusive license to make NFL games, that was the beginning of the end

Add to that the inclusion of esports, well right before that became what it is today, when ESPN was having Madden tournaments, it became a game of who can exploit the shitty AI. These days, you rarely see someone who plays madden and actually is well versed in schemes and terminology. They run the same money plays and try to get the score to be 21-0 before the end of the first quarter. There is no skill required to be good at this game.

I'm putting XCOM down again. I love/hate this game frfr.

Started the first Little Nightmares. Copped it on the cheap.

I haven't seen the inside of a barber shop in well over 2 decades now. I just can't relate.

This for another thread, which I think has already been made but once Madden got the exclusive license to make NFL games, that was the beginning of the end

Add to that the inclusion of esports, well right before that became what it is today, when ESPN was having Madden tournaments, it became a game of who can exploit the shitty AI. These days, you rarely see someone who plays madden and actually is well versed in schemes and terminology. They run the same money plays and try to get the score to be 21-0 before the end of the first quarter. There is no skill required to be good at this game.

Nothing you typed is false...

...it’s just that football games are crack to me and I’m a crackhead.

Madden is the only dealer in town and the dope is trash, but I still need to get high...

Ran the demo for Outriders earlier. The movement, shooting and cover system, remind me of gears of war.

Ran the demo for Outriders earlier. The movement, shooting and cover system, remind me of gears of war.

Ran through it a couple times with my niggas to try the different archetypes. Definitely goes. And will be a cool co op campaign to run with ya niggas. Probably gonna cop.

It's like division, gears of war, destiny, all wrapped up in a square enix package. Surprised how smooth it ran too.

Ghost Recon or RB6 Seige?

Which should i buy?

Rainbow Six still has a big player base, i got it but havent played in a while

the thing is theres a lot of gaming league players on there now so it made it harder to win whenever you playing with randoms. It won't like that whenever I first started playing but that shit was starting to take off around the time i quit.

you got motherfuckers who put together crews and practice/play this shit 24/7 so they be hard to beat, so yea.. I'd say unless you got a squad to run with you might wanna check out Ghost Recon.

Still playing Assassins Creed Origins I completely understand why they say it’s not a traditional Creed game. But shit is fun as hell.

Back