Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

tetris and minesweeper LOL.

anyone else go through a period of complete disinterest in playing games?

i still get hype about new releases, watching trailers and demos and shit, only to watch ppl play them on youtube streams after release. if i pick a game up to try and find my old love for them, after 10 mins i'm thinking "why the fuk am i doing this" and turn the shit off.

like how has my brain rewired itself to completely lose interest in something i loved so much as a kid/teen.

i still get hype about new releases, watching trailers and demos and shit, only to watch ppl play them on youtube streams after release. if i pick a game up to try and find my old love for them, after 10 mins i'm thinking "why the fuk am i doing this" and turn the shit off.

like how has my brain rewired itself to completely lose interest in something i loved so much as a kid/teen.
I think it's normal to get burned out as you get older. Especially considering how many games you probably played in your entire life. After a while, I think you sort of know what to expect in certain titles and the novelty wears off. Take a break and find a new hobby.

This forum doesn’t have actual gamers on it which is why this sub forum is ass

when everybody a washed 35 year old this is the by product

What happened to you making content in this forum.

I generally don’t make content unless I’m on a laptop

Greedfall_cover_art.jpg

This game was one of the January Free Games for PS4. I always saw this game on shelves at the store but I never read up on it or watched any gameplay. Heard it had really solid reviews though. Downloaded it and finally gave it a try yesterday. Im still incredibly early in the game, but I think this shit might end up being pretty dope. I thought it was like a pirate game based off of the cover, but this shit is a full blown RPG with monsters and Magic and all that shit. I think it might still be available for PS4 in the PS Store for free.

Anyone play it before and can confirm its worth it? Heard it was a very slept on game.

Also downloaded the other free game RIse of The Tomb Raider, but have yet to play it. Havent played a tomb raider game since Tomb Raider 2 I believe. Back when her tits were pointy.

Greedfall_cover_art.jpg

This game was one of the January Free Games for PS4. I always saw this game on shelves at the store but I never read up on it or watched any gameplay. Heard it had really solid reviews though. Downloaded it and finally gave it a try yesterday. Im still incredibly early in the game, but I think this shit might end up being pretty dope. I thought it was like a pirate game based off of the cover, but this shit is a full blown RPG with monsters and Magic and all that shit. I think it might still be available for PS4 in the PS Store for free.

Anyone play it before and can confirm its worth it? Heard it was a very slept on game.

Also downloaded the other free game RIse of The Tomb Raider, but have yet to play it. Havent played a tomb raider game since Tomb Raider 2 I believe. Back when her tits were pointy.
I watched some gameplay videos on Greed Fall and it didn’t look like something I wanted to play so I skipped

As far as the rebooted tomb raider, they took a page out of uncharted with the set pieces so if u a fan of uncharted then u will enjoy these games

I switch it up and play diff genres. If all you play is the same genre then u gonna get burned out

Beat Lego ninjago. Downloaded it for ps+ and started it so figure lemme finish it. I wouldn’t recommend unless it’s for kids. I like my games a more difficult

Greedfall_cover_art.jpg

I heard that the Greedfall game is alright.

As far as the rebooted raider, it's good, looks great on PC. Like someone else said, though, it's pretty much Uncharted. My biggest issue with both games is just the fact that the supposed hero, is straight up murdering mfs every chance they gets. I wish there was a way to do a no kill run.

I heard that the Greedfall game is alright.

As far as the rebooted raider, it's good, looks great on PC. Like someone else said, though, it's pretty much Uncharted. My biggest issue with both games is just the fact that the supposed hero, is straight up murdering mfs every chance they gets. I wish there was a way to do a no kill run.
No kill run? That’s what metal gear is for

No kill run? That’s what metal gear is for
Yeah, I know, but I just always find it weird that these characters go around taking so many lives without any kind of trauma. Like Laura is just a regular person in the first game. At least the first time she kills someone, have her throw up or something.

Inb4 it's just a video game.

Back