Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I was thinking about coppin. How you feeling about it?
I like it. It’s not anything mind blowing but it’s a solid fun adventure with only minor gripes like narration and voice acting but the environments look great, the combat gets deeper as you go on, there’s a skill tree, etc

its Around a 40-50 hr game too

if you want something that’s not so deep and intricate but still fun I’d recommend it

I like it. It’s not anything mind blowing but it’s a solid fun adventure with only minor gripes like narration and voice acting but the environments look great, the combat gets deeper as you go on, there’s a skill tree, etc

its Around a 40-50 hr game too

if you want something that’s not so deep and intricate but still fun I’d recommend it
Good looking out. I'm itchin to cop something just cause. Was thinking about the hyrule warriors...but meh

Since I dont got a PS5 and i been bored out of my mind the last month having to stay at home, I got Diablo 3 and Destiny 2 to play. Been grinding on Diablo 3 all weekend. Gets a bit repetitive but its pretty fun. Love the series. Will dig into Destiny 2 after I get super bored.

My PS4 just died, had this mf'er since release day. I'm not even going to see if it's salvageable, on to the next gen. @AP21 what you got on my PS5 homey

tenor.gif

Welp...looks like my sis done got me the Oculus. Bkut to hook that up and see what it do

Back