Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

The outer wilds is dope

lmao u talkin bout that other game, the one where you gotta go into space or some shit and fix stuff? I kept getting that shit confused with outer worlds for the longest but i played it too. It wasnt bad but i got pissed off when my progress reset two times in the beginning

I like how I get to control what happens

I just took old Albernathy out to the barn and put him outta his misery because he lied to me about not having the bits (money) for his gravesite payment. The first time we spoke i felt sorry for him and he asked me to go steal medicine for him. I told him i'd think about it and i left.. but as I was leaving his dormitory this fine lil doctor chick saw me and told me that it wasn't a good idea for me to be helping him out and she said i should give the medicine to her instead. So I told her i'd think about it too..

After thinking about it I decided Albernathy had to go so I went and found some armor to steal and put on a marauders mask then I returned to his dorm, closed the door and threatened him w/ my gun. He didnt know it was me at first and he was scared but then he realized and asked what I needed. I told him I was there to collect. Thats when he told me some more bullshit and I caught him in a lie. He told me that he had the bits and that he'd give em to me if I went and got his medicine. Thing is, I was done trying to reason with this nigga. So I pistol whipped him w/ my gun and put a hot one in him when he started screaming for help. After that I raided his room, took his food and the money and paid my main man silas off in the graveyard.

Great game.

I like how I get to control what happens

I just took old Albernathy out to the barn and put him outta his misery because he lied to me about not having the bits (money) for his gravesite payment. The first time we spoke i felt sorry for him and he asked me to go steal medicine for him. I told him i'd think about it and i left.. but as I was leaving his dormitory this fine lil doctor chick saw me and told me that it wasn't a good idea for me to be helping him out and she said i should give the medicine to her instead. So I told her i'd think about it too..

After thinking about it I decided Albernathy had to go so I went and found some armor to steal and put on a marauders mask then I returned to his dorm, closed the door and threatened him w/ my gun. He didnt know it was me at first and he was scared but then he realized and asked what I needed. I told him I was there to collect. Thats when he told me some more bullshit and I caught him in a lie. He told me that he had the bits and that he'd give em to me if I went and got his medicine. Thing is, I was done trying to reason with this nigga. So I pistol whipped him w/ my gun and put a hot one in him when he started screaming for help. After that I raided his room, took his food and the money and paid my main man silas off in the graveyard.

Great game.

lol damn right
I had gave the drugs to the doctor she gave me 1000 bits. I just did the edge water stuff too that shit was fun making big choices early. And I feel like with a high enough speech skill you can probably beat the game without much killing

lol damn right
I had gave the drugs to the doctor she gave me 1000 bits. I just did the edge water stuff too that shit was fun making big choices early. And I feel like with a high enough speech skill you can probably beat the game without much killing

lmao i been lying my way out of shit. Stealing and everything.

Been playing the outer worlds since Friday. Shit is awesome I cant put it down. I'm level 18 and focusing on long guns and dialogue, but pretty leveled up in stealth and intelligence too.

I do feel it’s kind of easy I mean I only play on normal for most games but I only died once

Easy? i been dying like a motherfucker but i did just realize that i havent been using that slow motion shit

im guessing thats why?

i havent even got far because I keep on dying. Ima prolly play again later tonight and see how i do

Just started Spider Man last night. Game aint got shit on Batman. I'll finish but probably will never pick it up again.

Beat spiderman the other day, it was ok but I don't think I'll ever pick it up again. I don't even care about getting all the suits.

Titanfall 2 not that bad considering its EA. I'm assuming they dwarfed the fuck outta their pay to play and loot system before ps plus turned it out for free.

Back