Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

they oversold and under delivered. The game was just missing a lot of the shit that made the previous fallouts good. While graphically this one is far more superior, the story was just kinda mailed in

i felt this was nothing more than a tech demo for the new engine they were using and used as a vessel to introduce the mobile games they made that were apart of this
I thought you was talking about Until Dawn.

Fallout 4 wasn't good, it started turning into a chore to get through. It was my first time playing any game of the franchise. I don't like the shooting mechanics,, I'm used to aiming and pressing the button until you need to reload.

Fallout 4 wasn't good, it started turning into a chore to get through. It was my first time playing any game of the franchise. I don't like the shooting mechanics,, I'm used to aiming and pressing the button until you need to reload.
oh nah...never heard of that other game you mentioned...at least i dont think

you should probably play FO: New Vegas or FO 3. Those are way better. Again, the graphics are dated, but the gameplay and story is much better

another settlement needs your help

Wasnt used to the difficulty curve so initially I didnt like this, but

game-elex-01_denik-320-16x9.jpg

This shit does not hold your hand, you start off extremely weak and easily killed. You spend the early part of the game running from more fights than you engage in.

But once you take your time and stick to it. It gets really rewarding.

It's like witcher 3 on super hard...no homo

Wasnt used to the difficulty curve so initially I didnt like this, but

View attachment 177141

This shit does not hold your hand, you start off extremely weak and easily killed. You spend the early part of the game running from more fights than you engage in.

But once you take your time and stick to it. It gets really rewarding.

It's like witcher 3 on super hard...no homo

Sounds like Kings Field. The monster closest to where you start the game can kill you with one hit but you have no chance of killing it until much later. Most of the game is like that. Lotta shit coming at you that you simply gotta run from until a lot later.

Sounds like Kings Field. The monster closest to where you start the game can kill you with one hit but you have no chance of killing it until much later. Most of the game is like that. Lotta shit coming at you that you simply gotta run from until a lot later.
Yea its definitely like that, It forces you to take up a companion, if forces you to not go full Rambo when the NPC literally says .."fuck you, what are you gonna do about it"...

And..lol, you gotta to hit the option that says, "nothing, sorry, I'll leave now"..lol

When there is an option that says, "what am I gonna do? Ima kill you" ..

You get bitched out mad times to start the game, but anyone can die, and you can come back and get revenge when you get stronger.

Just got MLB the show 2019... free if you’re a PS+ member.. also TLOU remastered is up there for free too.. I just bought this game a few months ago only $20 o well

yea fallout 4 was meh. 3 and new Vegas were great. But Bethesda is also buggy as hell

I’m real close to buying A Plague Tale: Innocence for $30

Heard it’s a great game and I just played the demo

Rage 2 is $30 also

My homeboy told me that Rage 2 is good, thinking about trying it on gamepass

Back