Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I just bought Outer Worlds and No Man's Sky today as well. Both were on sale at my ideal price point. When i'ma get to play them? Hell if i know ha!

Trover saves the Universe is a pretty cool game from the writers of Rick and Morty iirc. Only saw like 3 episodes of the show but the game basically is a game within a game. The dialog is pretty funny at times. I usually reserve this for when im high and shit.

OH....I also enjoyed XCOM Chimera Squad. Same XCOM principles but a new take on the game mechanices where you get certain characters to form a team which consists of aliens and humans and try to map out your approach to the fight before you even fire a gun. Think of the latest Rainbow Six games. I forgot how many years it takes place after XCOM 2 but there has been a treaty or some shit.

Lost Judgment is out and I have yet to beat the 1st one

okay I’ma start playing it again

btw to solve my third person shooter issue I just downloaded uncharted 4

I've been replaying The Long Dark on my ps4 since I was playing it on PC before and want to get caught up before the new episode finally comes out on the 8th.

Shit is a lot easier the second time around but I have a feeling episode 4 is gonna be brutal.

Marvel's Avengers. Pretty good game so far. Just beat up Taskmaster and got to use hulk, Thor, captain America, black widow, Ironman and some lil girl in the first part of the story

Surprised I haven’t seen a thread for this game.

Bought this for my son and it’s pretty fun for a low budget platform fighter. There’s a lot of potential here for add ons and improvements.

Back