Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Finished the season on Draft Day College Basketball. One team lost in the first round of March Madness. Second team lost in the first round of the CIT. And finally Providence finished with a 8-22 record. Next to last in the Big East.

Need some new shit to play. Wanna get back in COD but there’s a new one coming out in 2 months I don’t wanna buy Cold War. Ghost of Tsushima is on the list. Probably will just fuck around and buy madden or 2k lol

Metal Gear, TLOU, Tomb Raider, Red Dead, that kind of stuff.
lol no I know what games they are but I mean idk what game that is that I can realistically play

Metal gear is third person stealth
TLOU is third person survival imo

I mean like a game in the vain of like mafia

I mean I have control but ehh

I appreciate it though

Give it a shot. I slept on it for a looong time and didn't play it until it was free on Epic, I ended up buying the DLCs and Alan Wake I liked it so much, lol.
I played like the first two hours of it already, while it’s good I just don’t have the interest for that

I wanna shoot some ppl but I’ll figure it out

thanks

@Hustlelitó

I believe all of the games I mention are for your platform

Fallout 76
I've been playing the fuck out of Fallout 76 lately. I think i just hit 200 hours. I bought it last year or earlier this year on the cheap and just went away from it. Not sure what made me give it another go but it's a pretty good MMO/RPG imo. You dont have to have played the previous Fallout games to understand what's going on. Basically, its a post apocalypse game. A war broke out and nukes were shot across the country, you play as a survivor who was in Vault 76. You awake to Appalachian West Virginia, and the adventure starts. A ton of shit to do and discover and should you decide to give this a go, dont feel bad if you have to wiki. There is a lot of shit to figure out and trying to do it on your own is just gonna piss you off lol. You can play it solo or with randos. This game tries to incentivize team play but it doesnt penalize you if you wanna run solo. Just lemme know if this your speed and I can walk you through some shit I wish I knew before I started.

Trailer

Darkest Dungeon
This is a nice dungeon crawler game. I had never played anything like it before and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. This reminds me I need to get back to this and finish it. It's pretty easy to learn but hard to master imo, but I like a challenge.

XCOM2/War of the chosen

FU Beta hahaha. This is one of my favorite games ever. I havent played it on console but outside of mods for pc, I cant see the experience being much different on console. Turn Based Shooter. Basically the earth has been invaded by aliens. The story aint winning no awards but the gameplay is what got me. XCOM 2 is the base game, War of the chosen is the DLC that adds some new mechanics and a new storyline to the game.

Back