Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I did this same shit for the Ghost Hunter alpha tests they were running. Was trying to get chose to play the alpha. Finally got a key, and have missed every single playtest they run lol

They have them on some weird ass weekends

I get it. I loved and still play left 4 dead 1 & 2 so I'm gonna cop it regardless when it drops

im d/l the demo now btw.

21gb

as soon as its finished i'll see if they still got the demo servers up

man i'm addicted to Fallout 76 lol

this shit is such a grind but not in the traditional sense of it.

I might do a full write up later but the only thing that annoys me is that if you try playing this like the regular game, then it's gonna piss you tf off. What i mean by that is the spawn locations for items can be annoying and I suck at base building lol. I be trying to have my shit like a mansion.

The perk system is cool but at the same time, it's hard to know which perk cards can stack right out the gate. I've been on reddit and the internet trying to figure out the best way to do a melee build. I be watching these youtube vids and they putting people to sleep in one hit.

I think my biggest frustration is I dont have any good armor and so i get taken out really quickly against higher level enemies. Im trying to stumble on shit on my own but im bout to just hit up youtube/reddit

I think once i get the concepts down and a better understanding how shit works, then I'll just start another character or something.

man i done fucked around and have put close to 200 hours in Fallout 76 LMAO

finally started playing with randoms after I learned that the only way they can hurt you is if they become hostile towards you. I've only had it happen 2x. Basically, there are workshops in Appalachia that you can take over. Like a bunch. All of them exist on different servers so if you own ABC on one server, its possible for it to be unowned on another one

anyways, I found a workshop over on some obscure part of the map, like in an area I hadnt previously discovered. Took it over, then all of a sudden, I see another human player coming towards me. I didnt think anything of it initially b/c practically all of my experiences with other players has been positive. All of a sudden, this motherfucker starts shooting at me and trying to take over my base.

in fallout 76, when you die, most of your inventory is put in a paper bag until you return to pick it up which means if another human player kills you, they can take your shit and some of the shit you gotta find is kinda hard to farm b/c of the low spawn percentages. So needless to say I was pissed. At first I was just gonna let it go. He had on power armor and I was just wearing some flimsy ass shit cause it costs a lot of caps to get heavy armor plans BUT im running a melee build character that was knocking shit out in one swing. So i was like let me see if i can get this fucker.

I tried to sneak up on him but he could see my marker approaching. I got close to him and he was under this stairway. I have a mutation that allows me to jump really high so I faked him out and acted like i was gonna jump on the other side of the stairway. Using power armor is clunky cause your pov is distorted some which i was banking on happening. So I jump in the air and just fell straight back down. When I landed, he had his back turned ready to fire as he thought i was gonna be on the other side. YES!!!

I hit that motherfucker 2x and killed him even though he was wearing power armor, and took my shit back. I didnt have a mic to talk to him but i kept swinging after he was dead. I saw him respawn and his marker was headed my way. I jumped servers after that LMAO

man i done fucked around and have put close to 200 hours in Fallout 76 LMAO

finally started playing with randoms after I learned that the only way they can hurt you is if they become hostile towards you. I've only had it happen 2x. Basically, there are workshops in Appalachia that you can take over. Like a bunch. All of them exist on different servers so if you own ABC on one server, its possible for it to be unowned on another one

anyways, I found a workshop over on some obscure part of the map, like in an area I hadnt previously discovered. Took it over, then all of a sudden, I see another human player coming towards me. I didnt think anything of it initially b/c practically all of my experiences with other players has been positive. All of a sudden, this motherfucker starts shooting at me and trying to take over my base.

in fallout 76, when you die, most of your inventory is put in a paper bag until you return to pick it up which means if another human player kills you, they can take your shit and some of the shit you gotta find is kinda hard to farm b/c of the low spawn percentages. So needless to say I was pissed. At first I was just gonna let it go. He had on power armor and I was just wearing some flimsy ass shit cause it costs a lot of caps to get heavy armor plans BUT im running a melee build character that was knocking shit out in one swing. So i was like let me see if i can get this fucker.

I tried to sneak up on him but he could see my marker approaching. I got close to him and he was under this stairway. I have a mutation that allows me to jump really high so I faked him out and acted like i was gonna jump on the other side of the stairway. Using power armor is clunky cause your pov is distorted some which i was banking on happening. So I jump in the air and just fell straight back down. When I landed, he had his back turned ready to fire as he thought i was gonna be on the other side. YES!!!

I hit that motherfucker 2x and killed him even though he was wearing power armor, and took my shit back. I didnt have a mic to talk to him but i kept swinging after he was dead. I saw him respawn and his marker was headed my way. I jumped servers after that LMAO

Glad you got your shit back bruh. If you're like me, you probably would've just end the game and never play again lmao.

I've never played Fallout (even though I should since I love RPGs), but your story reminds me of runescape back in the day. Players can go to the wilderness to PvP, and anyone can attack anyone at anytime. If you die, you lose your shit and got about a minute before all your items becomes available to players. So if you're 5 mins deep in the wilderness your shit's guaranteed gone if you die.

Glad you got your shit back bruh. If you're like me, you probably would've just end the game and never play again lmao.

I've never played Fallout (even though I should since I love RPGs), but your story reminds me of runescape back in the day. Players can go to the wilderness to PvP, and anyone can attack anyone at anytime. If you die, you lose your shit and got about a minute before all your items becomes available to players. So if you're 5 mins deep in the wilderness your shit's guaranteed gone if you die.
The good thing about fallout 76 is that they have a server just for PvP. I'm not into that. Whatever time I have, I'm not trying to get robbed of all my shit by people who been playing this game since it released going on 3 years ago.

Like I said, pretty much every session I play is an enjoyable one and I know if you intentionally start shit with someone on a non PvP server, then you just looking to troll. I wouldn't have been mad if it was the only workshop on the entire map but there are enough for people to have their own and most of the higher level dudes don't even capture workshops.

I'm just at level 81 but see people in the 400+ range. But I really like the game though. A lot of randoms are super helpful. They'll help you with tasks and challenges and sometimes give you loot.

Next 3 games Ima get are

Tales Of Arise
battlefield
Kena bridge of spirits (if it reviews well)

Im skipping deathloop and far cry

Back