Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

My bad, I didn't realize consoles had free games like that, lol. I remember back in the day you had to pay for xbox live and ps plus in order to get free games and when your sub runs out, so did your access to the game. Glad to hear they got rid of those kinds of practices.
Lol they didnt

Lol they didnt
That's a shame.

tenor.gif

man i tried playing Frostpunk with no tutorial

15 people died in the first 5 min...WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Nigga u better do that tutorial

Theres some serious decisions u gotta make

Tip: I know it doesnt sound like a good idea but when you have to make the decision between feeding your people gruel (gives them better morale) or meals that are stretched with sawdust (feeds more people) go wit the sawdust... itll save you from a bunch of rioting in then end

I did something crazy last night....

I bought two games that I been shitting on for a minute now

NBA 2k and Cyberpunk

my homeboy who shares the same views as me when it comes to 2k actually told convinced me to get that

he said that its the best one in a while actually and it aint as bad

I grabbed cyberpunk cause it was on sell too and i heard that its not even that bad on ps5 + they releasing patches.. I remember when No Mans sky started out as a trash and then they patched it and made it great. Maybe itll be the same and ill have it b4 the price shoots back up

Yeah they adding it back to the PS store on Monday

CD Projekt Red has rolled out several bug fixes for Cyberpunk 2077 since December, enough for Sony to consider the game stable enough to be relisted on the PlayStation Store in a few days' time. There's still work to be done, though, and the developer has released another patch just before the title becomes available for download on the platform again. Patch 1.23 was designed to improve the game's stability even more by preventing numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics and gameplay

yea i'll probably just sit on it for a while until they get a few more patches out

i just talked to my nephew and he told me if i play it that i should do it on Hard mode because the AI isnt all there

Back