Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Subnautica Below Zero but it's a bit of a letdown. I have pretty much one thing left to do and I never even built a real base - just a multipurpose room to throw an upgrade station in.

Godfall has some similarities to God of War in the fighting style, items you pick up and use, and skills. Story so far isn't comparable though

Subnautica Below Zero but it's a bit of a letdown. I have pretty much one thing left to do and I never even built a real base - just a multipurpose room to throw an upgrade station in.
Man I be struggling and shit with this game lol

Y'all niggas might be on the spectrum😂

Game is ass... you paid for that?
Lol it was a gift. How far did you get with it? I'm level 24 in the air realm. I haven't upgraded anything so I have a ton of resources. It doesn't explain a lot in the story but if you check out the codex it gives info
Don't know where I'm at regarding the story but I'm at 25% in the trophies. If anything this will be a quick platinum to add to my collection

Lol it was a gift. How far did you get with it? I'm level 24 in the air realm. I haven't upgraded anything so I have a ton of resources. It doesn't explain a lot in the story but if you check out the codex it gives info
Don't know where I'm at regarding the story but I'm at 25% in the trophies. If anything this will be a quick platinum to add to my collection
Oh I’m sorry man...I didn’t play it lol

I knew to stay away after seeing someone else play it for about an hr

Game didn’t look interesting to me from the videos 🤷🏽‍♂️
It might not be for you, and that's ok

Ftr, I felt the same way until I got the first one as a gift from the Epic games store. Played it, loved it.

I bought the sequel while it was in early access and thought it was a proper sequel.

Destroy all humans. I was playing it on ps now for a few daysnever olayed it before I had fun plaging it so I caved in and bought the renake that dropped last year around thus time. Graphically it looks really good the character redesigns and the map structure etc looks like something out of a pixar movie the game has rich detail and new game mechanics extra missions etc. I haven't t finished it yet when I do I'll be ready for the next one. Destroy all humans 2 remake is in the works.

Judgment
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Still 2k20 lol
Replaying persona 5 Royal to do what I missed

i need to make it a mission to beat FF7, Control, DMC5, GOW but I really feel like 3 of those games I won’t open ever again lol

Back