Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Me and my kids have been playing Mortal Kombat 11 for the last 2 weeks straight. With 6 people in the house it's probably never gonna get boring.
My quick twitch skills have diminished so bad as I've gotten older lol

This and Street fighter are always going on sale for the super cheap. I might just buy to play the single player mode bc I know I would get worked if I went online

Reactions: 1/2
Gran turismo sport is cheap

shit I forgot I have this game

been fuckin w/ this a lil bit.....its super realistic, i wasnt ready

it gets a lil deeper into the race world than i care about but it feels high quality, kinda like rdr2...very immersive and lots to do

it'll probably be in the mix for a long time....i know shit gets real fun when you start getting the good cars

There’s a 2nd one as well
I thought legions was the second one🤣🤣🤣

I got both for free

I got stuck in the first game on one of the early missions where you are first introduced to driving. I can't lose the police for shit🤣🤣

I uninstalled it and haven't played it since. I might light one up tonight and try again though

been fuckin w/ this a lil bit.....its super realistic, i wasnt ready

it gets a lil deeper into the race world than i care about but it feels high quality, kinda like rdr2...very immersive and lots to do

it'll probably be in the mix for a long time....i know shit gets real fun when you start getting the good cars
I spent an hr listening to the menu music and going through the history of the car manufacturers lol

Reactions: 1/2
I thought legions was the second one🤣🤣🤣

I got both for free

I got stuck in the first game on one of the early missions where you are first introduced to driving. I can't lose the police for shit🤣🤣

I uninstalled it and haven't played it since. I might light one up tonight and try again though
Imagine me having a ps4 brand new and the first game I got is watch dogs and then playing it for 45 mins then never playing it again lol

I spent an hr listening to the menu music and going through the history of the car manufacturers lol

yeah you can spend hours on that shit and not even race

i slabbed out a chevy nova for 40 mins and got smoked in my first race....never drove that shit again lol

Got the RUST pre order so I could play the beta.. I been gettin my ass beat left and right.

I got stoned in the dark last time I was on. I need a squad for this

Back