Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Starting over Red Dead online wit my homeboy on xbox

I told this nigga to get a playstation man.. i fucking told em.

GTA, Red dead redemption... shit new to him so he be in it deep, I rarely ever even play those games anymore but i felt bad for him and finally got Red dead cuz he he needed somebody to run wit.

it wouldnt even be AS bad if i could transfer my level 100+ character over with all the shit I had.

Done had my PS5 for almost two weeks now.

So far I've been playing:

COD: Cold War (PS5)
Judgment

I haven't played Assassin's Creed yet *smh* but I will start on that and Ghost of Tsushima by the weekend. I just been really playing around with the PS5 as a whole as far as it's features.

Done had my PS5 for almost two weeks now.

So far I've been playing:

COD: Cold War (PS5)
Judgment

I haven't played Assassin's Creed yet *smh* but I will start on that and Ghost of Tsushima by the weekend. I just been really playing around with the PS5 as a whole as far as it's features.
I was gonna buy judgement the other day but then I bought something else instead

I feel like if I buy it I won’t commit to playing it

I bought god of war and played it for 30 mins

Haven’t touched it since lol

Kinda like how I feel about Yakuza: Like A Dragon. I played for a couple of days haven't touched it since and I might flip it for something else but I haven't made up my mind yet. I actually like Judgment more than Like A Dragon though.

I appreciate you for playing a game that’s not GTA V
I fucking love this game (XCOM)

I beat GTA, tried online when it first came out. Haven't touched it since

People don't realize that now the releases between GTA will be even longer now bc of how popular online is

People don't realize that now the releases between GTA will be even longer now bc of how popular online is

I just want ppl in the arcade to play and post about more than 3 games in a year

M

My GTA still in the plastic

Kinda like how I feel about Yakuza: Like A Dragon. I played for a couple of days haven't touched it since and I might flip it for something else but I haven't made up my mind yet. I actually like Judgment more than Like A Dragon though.
I never played a yakuza game but heard great things about the games

Actually let me just buy judgment right now because I know the sale is gonna end

I’ll play it when I play it

Back