Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Currently playing The Witcher 3. Decided it would last me until Cyberpunk comes out. Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish all of it in time and I'm already 80 hours in. The story is so dope, the characters are all so good. I can't think of any character, even when they are "good", to be without flaw or sin. One thing I've always liked in stories are when the even the "bad" guys are relatable, they don't have to be likable, but they are at least understandable. Bonus points if their arguments are compelling. I love how there's hardly any black and white when it comes to decisions in this game.

I remember very early in the game, I did a quest to help a woman that was basically on death's door. I could potentially give her one of my healing potions, but there's a chance it could kill her, since the potions are made only for Witcher consumption because of their mutations (imagine a medieval Weapon X program), sometimes regular humans are strong enough to handle it. Anyway, I figured if it killed her, worst case it would speed up the process, albeit she would be in excruciating pain. I give her the potion, tell her herbalist friend I hope it helps and take my reward. 60 hrs later, I completely forgot her at this point. I run into her man, he's like she survived. I was like oh, dope, it was my pleasure, playa. He proceeds to tell me that, though it healed her body, it fried her brain to the point where she's barely even functioning mentally anymore and that he doesn't know wheather to thank me for saving her or curse me for her having to "live" like this now.

:yikes1:

On another topic, this is one of the best trailers for a game I've ever seen.

I think I’m gonna download Animal Crossings again. I like games like that.

Yall recommend any?
My son got a switch and Xbox. I might have to jack the Switch when he sleep or buy my own.

I think I’m gonna download Animal Crossings again. I like games like that.

Yall recommend any?
My son got a switch and Xbox. I might have to jack the Switch when he sleep or buy my own.

My town of Portia
Stardew Valley
Harvest Moon

It's one called Grave yard digger that u might enjoy yourself but its darker than those games so idk if you want your boy playing it. U basically running a grave yard n shit. But u can chop up the bodies and feed em to the town at the local tavern.

Out of all of those stardew valley my favorite.

Before that it was Harvest Moon but it was the one on nintendo 64. I ain't tried the new ones.

They a lot alike, especially the stories

you basically take over a farm on those and you gotta clean it up. Just like you do your island on Animal crossing

instead of planting trees and shit you actually grow gardens and sell all your produce in the town on these

you can also buy farm animals and breed them on both games and sell the produce from them too

they both got a lot in common w/ animal crossing but theres a little more that you can do in em like mining in caves, starting families n shit like that

If i was gonna suggest one it'd be Stardew valley between those two. Unless u got a N64 or can find Harvest Moon N64 on the Nintendo switch store

if you dont mind playing it handheld only then go on and cop that switch lite

Only difference is the joycons dont come off on that one and you cant hook it up to the tv

nice lil game

its currently just on Steam and in early access but the dude made this game by himself in his spare time

i bought it and this has some serious arcade potential. He is constantly updating it to get it to final code but while not perfect, it's off to a great start

I have to buy Sackboy and two extra controllers so that all 4 of my kids can play at the same time. I wish Plants vs. Zombies was optimized for four players.

Back