Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Phoenix Point looks sick. I like top down tactical games. Thanks for the mention.
I love/hate this game lol

It's come a long ass way since I bought it on release day but still frustrates the shit out of me. I haven't come close to beating this game. Hell, I haven't even mastered the concepts on how to win consistently. It can feel a bit overwhelming at times as well. You have to manage a ton of shit at the same time.

Beat Mad Max. Last mission was good, rest of game was decent. The combat is good but arkham city and shadow of Mordor combat is better. I have yet to play sleeping dogs so can’t compare that one just yet. I probably work on the plat and move onto titanfalls 2 next

Beat Mad Max. Last mission was good, rest of game was decent. The combat is good but arkham city and shadow of Mordor combat is better. I have yet to play sleeping dogs so can’t compare that one just yet. I probably work on the plat and move onto titanfalls 2 next
Mad Max was underrated

game did vehicular combat very well

Mad Max was underrated

game did vehicular combat very well
i couldnt stand mad max lol

probably b/c at the time, my rig couldnt handle it even on med settings and the shit was constantly screen tearing. but the go and fetch this shit got old real quick as well. I probably should try to finish it one day as I think i was almost done but i lost a ton of steam when i started having graphics issues

i couldnt stand mad max lol

probably b/c at the time, my rig couldnt handle it even on med settings and the shit was constantly screen tearing. but the go and fetch this shit got old real quick as well. I probably should try to finish it one day as I think i was almost done but i lost a ton of steam when i started having graphics issues
Yeah same thing with all open world games. Eventually you doing the same mission types over and over

Been itching to play an open world game so I bought watch dogs 2 for $10 and I might get the new one

the first one put such a bad taste in my mouth the shit was ridiculous

imagine getting a PS4 and watch dogs was the first game you buy and you stop playing it after one hour and never play it again

Been itching to play an open world game so I bought watch dogs 2 for $10 and I might get the new one

the first one put such a bad taste in my mouth the shit was ridiculous

imagine getting a PS4 and watch dogs was the first game you buy and you stop playing it after one hour and never play it again
I have watch dogs 2 and yet to play. The new one don’t look interesting to me

You should like it

it’s miles better than the first one even though idk if you player that one

try it out though and maybe it’ll make you want the 3rd one
I skipped the first one. I’m finishing up with Mad Max so don’t think I want to jump into another open world game right away but it’s in the backlog...

Subnautica below zero is almost out of early access. They released a huge update that adds more lore to the story as well as a completely voiced narration to match. They also tweaked some of the game mechanics which I am certainly a fan of.

I ended up starting it over and glad I did

Back