Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Just played the demo, this game looks like it's going to be absolute flames, I have a feeling it will be on the shorter side, though.

It's like Mirrors Edge x Superhot x Shadow Warrior in a cyberpunk setting.

FINALLY got the space to use my PS4 VR. Started playin Valkyries.

Also started playin Resident Evil: Biohazard. I dunno of it was the liquor in me or what, but I had to put that shyt down. Just started and all ready it has my nerves bad. Lol.

Bout to see what other good VR games I can find

Just played the demo, this game looks like it's going to be absolute flames, I have a feeling it will be on the shorter side, though.

It's like Mirrors Edge x Superhot x Shadow Warrior in a cyberpunk setting.

idk if its my controller, but damn this shit was FAST af lmao

my eyes couldnt keep up with the movement

@AZTG

if you not on epic games...you missing out b. They not gonna catch steam anytime soon in users but man, i've probably played and bought more games from them over the past year over steam

@AZTG

if you not on epic games...you missing out b. They not gonna catch steam anytime soon in users but man, i've probably played and bought more games from them over the past year over steam

Preciate you fam. I'll take a look at Epic first next time im looking to buy a game.

Go head and recommend a game or two though. I havent been keeping up with new games at all the last few months

Preciate you fam. I'll take a look at Epic first next time im looking to buy a game.

Go head and recommend a game or two though. I havent been keeping up with new games at all the last few months
Man they give away a free game every Thursday lol. Sometimes 2.

I've discovered a few games just by that and shit, it's free so why not.

They also have sales where when you buy a game over 9.99, you get a $10 coupon to use on your next purchase. I've gotten quite a few games this way as well.

Just on epic, I'm currently playing at any moment

Subnautica: below zero
Phoenix point
Path of exile
Journey to the savage planet
Trover saves the universe

I think you would like Phoenix point but to me it still needs a bit of polish. I usually only play it after major updates. I think you would like subnautica as well but it's currently in early access and not finished. Just look for some gameplay videos on youtube to see for yourself.

On steam, I'm a big fan of the XCOM games so I was playing XCOM Chimera squad heavy when it dropped. I beat it and as of now, don't really have an incentive to play again but I'm about to play XCOM 2: War of the chosen again. The mod community for that game is pretty robust as well.

Also on steam, prison architect, cities skylines, and I want to get into planet coaster at some point. Bought it long time ago but I get overwhelmed with how much shit you can do lol

These are just a few off the top of my head but like I said, I got 100+ games easily. I bounce from game to game a lot which is why I really never beat any

Man they give away a free game every Thursday lol. Sometimes 2.

I've discovered a few games just by that and shit, it's free so why not.

They also have sales where when you buy a game over 9.99, you get a $10 coupon to use on your next purchase. I've gotten quite a few games this way as well.

Just on epic, I'm currently playing at any moment

Subnautica: below zero
Phoenix point
Path of exile
Journey to the savage planet
Trover saves the universe

I think you would like Phoenix point but to me it still needs a bit of polish. I usually only play it after major updates. I think you would like subnautica as well but it's currently in early access and not finished. Just look for some gameplay videos on youtube to see for yourself.

On steam, I'm a big fan of the XCOM games so I was playing XCOM Chimera squad heavy when it dropped. I beat it and as of now, don't really have an incentive to play again but I'm about to play XCOM 2: War of the chosen again. The mod community for that game is pretty robust as well.

Also on steam, prison architect, cities skylines, and I want to get into planet coaster at some point. Bought it long time ago but I get overwhelmed with how much shit you can do lol

These are just a few off the top of my head but like I said, I got 100+ games easily. I bounce from game to game a lot which is why I really never beat any

Goat shit fam. Preciate all the info. Ima def check those out.

GTA V is really almost 100 gig. I keep wondering why I don't have it installed and then I remember that's why, smh.

Last edited:
@AZTG...not sure if you ever fucked with fallout but steam is having a free fallout 76 week until the 27th i believe. You can play then have your shit transfer over if you buy

the base game is on sale for like $15 bucks. I've been playing it for the last day or so and im hooked. Ima buy it this weekend but i remember how this game was when it first came out and they have come a LONG way since then.

@AZTG...not sure if you ever fucked with fallout but steam is having a free fallout 76 week until the 27th i believe. You can play then have your shit transfer over if you buy

the base game is on sale for like $15 bucks. I've been playing it for the last day or so and im hooked. Ima buy it this weekend but i remember how this game was when it first came out and they have come a LONG way since then.

Dope shit. Thats the online game? Or is that one of the stand alone ones?

Been meaning to jump into fallout

the online version

its a lot better than i expected it to be, but if you wanna jump into the standalone joints, if you're not a graphics whore, I would start out with Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 2. You can probably get them for like $3.

warning, this shit is filled with microtransactions lol, but it's cosmetic for the most part and doesnt really dampen the playing experience in the short time that I've played.

I had some dope ass shit happened when i stepped out the vault and another player gifted me a dope ass weapon. The community in this game seems to be very cool. I havent had a single higher ranked person attack me or anything like that.

the online version

its a lot better than i expected it to be, but if you wanna jump into the standalone joints, if you're not a graphics whore, I would start out with Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 2. You can probably get them for like $3.

Im probably gonna fuck around and get the latest fallout game and try to get into the franchise that way. I always been told the older ones have better game play, but some of those are hard to get into being as old as they are.

Im probably gonna fuck around and get the latest fallout game and try to get into the franchise that way. I always been told the older ones have better game play, but some of those are hard to get into being as old as they are.
Play New Vegas, man, don't waste your time on 4 or 76. They may be old, but 3 and New Vegas aged well, damn well. Especially considering Bethesda's lazy ass development, they feel the same as the newer games. Plus, throw a few mods on them and you'll have them looking nice, real nice.

Play New Vegas, man, don't waste your time on 4 or 76. They may be old, but 3 and New Vegas aged well, damn well. Especially considering Bethesda's lazy ass development, they feel the same as the newer games. Plus, throw a few mods on them and you'll have them looking nice, real nice.

Im def moding the fuck out them mfers. But aight cool, ill take yall word for it and start with New Vegas

Lol wasn’t fallout 76 the really bad one?
Well yes and no

FO4 was so shallow. It looked great but that should've been expected with the next gen graphics and a newer engine. I beat that game and never went back to it. The story was super meh. The base building was probably the coolest thing about it.

FO76 is where I think they really wanted to make from jump. The issue as I remember it was that it was just as shallow as 4 but this was supposed to finally be the multiplayer that they claimed players had been asking for when I think it was them just wanting to jump into the mp arena because a lot of other more traditional single player games were starting to shoehorn mp into their games.

It was a super ambitious undertaking that took all of a year plus to iron out so obviously it wasn't ready for prime time. The game I've been playing is what I would've imagined what a FO multiplayer universe is supposed to look like.

It's different from 4 in a few ways mainly base building and the vats system. You can go at it solo or in a group. There is technically no right or wrong way to do it imo. I'm not sure if it's cross platform but I'm always on the fence about playing with rando's.

I disagree with Golan though. I think at some point if you're a fan of the series, then you should give 76 a chance. They are about to release a brotherhood of steel dlc soon which should add quite a bit of side quests and shit.

I do think AZ should play New Vegas and or 3. I liked 2 fwiw. But New Vegas has a ton of mods that really take the game to new levels.

Back