Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

paradox games are great, but i hate their product model of release vanilla full price, then you have to buy all dlc to have the full game
I know what you mean, I've wanted to get into Europa Universalis 4 for the longest time, but every time I look at the dlc list, I just get turned off.

On the flip side, I jumped on Stellaris pretty early and because of the model they use, they're able to consistently upgrade their games over time. If you look at what Stellaris looks like now, versus when it come out, they are completely different games. The DLCs start to add up, but when I compare it to the thousand plus hours I put into it, it's more than with it.

I know what you mean, I've wanted to get into Europa Universalis 4 for the longest time, but every time I look at the dlc list, I just get turned off.

On the flip side, I jumped on Stellaris pretty early and because of the model they use, they're able to consistently upgrade their games over time. If you look at what Stellaris looks like now, versus when it come out, they are completely different games. The DLCs start to add up, but when I compare it to the thousand plus hours I put into it, it's more than with it.
yeah i just pirate all their shit

yeah eventually i will. but i dont buy games unless its like 10 bucks or below. rockstar games are exempt
I'll buy an XCOM game at full price but I think I got chimera squad a lil cheaper because they were running a special when it first dropped

Ever since I built my new pc, my backlog has only gotten bigger. I finished Shadow of Mordor last week, but I'm replaying it because one, it's an amazing game, but also because the first time I played it, I played on my keyboard. Even though I got through it fine, I couldn't help but feel the whole time that a controller would have been better. So I dusted off my ps3 controller and started using that, just so I can get used to it, before starting Shadow of War. Also, I finished Arkham Asylum for the first time last night since my 360 died years and years ago, god damn, that game is such a 10/10. I'm probably going to start Arkham City tonight, too. With all that's going on, I guess I could really just use the nostalgia and escape.

I'm also playing Dues Ex: HR and Tomb raider, but honestly they are kinda on the back burner, atm.

How did you get invited?

I didn't. I went to the playstation store and just downloaded it.

You do have to sign up to square enix service(use a burner email if necessary) and put in a code that comes up on the screen tho.

Back