Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

This is on Early Access on Epic Games store

its a mix of Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Stardew Valley

My daughter begged me to buy it. I had a coupon and it was already 5% off so it only hit me for 9.99

I played a bit while she was eating lunch. This shit addictive af

Have u ever played Stardew valley

and if so is this shit Stardew valley levels of fun? cuz that shit pulled me in

Have u ever played Stardew valley

and if so is this shit Stardew valley levels of fun? cuz that shit pulled me in
never played it

meant to buy it, but never pulled the trigger

but im already plotting my time when she goes to sleep..

been working on this side project non stop the past few nights and I need a break.

Also I just bought Ghost Of Tsushima and the latest paper Mario game which is I think Origami King

so that’s gonna be tonight and the weekend with those games

picked up including NFS HEAT, midnight club LA complete and got this driving wheel (thrustmaster t80) for ps4

b3bcc776ecf2855ad43dfe902519df97

I reinstalled xcom 2 after getting pissed off..then uninstalled that cheating shit again..

Fam..no way am I willing to accept that I have to be in perfect position to score a hit and these things can score a hit from on the other side of the map when I'm behind something giving me full protection.

Then when I finally check mate the aliens with strategy. They hit one of my soilders and one of my vets that been in 10 mission so far, panick and run out in the open to get killed..nah u got me fucked up

Just finished Carrion, it's a cool game/concept, but it's not worth the price, imo. I'm frugal af when it comes to video games, though. I'd only recommend if it goes on a super sale for like $5, maybe $10. It's cathartic as hell, but short. It ends right when you want more, and the ending was pretty predictable.

I'm currently going through my backlog of games I bought, was never able to play smoothly. Started playing Shadow Of Mordor last night just to get the gist of it. Seems dope.

:ualreadyknow:

Got it for $3.99, so it's basically already a 10/10 in my book.

Do any of yall watch those speed run streams on Twitch or YouTube?

Be seeing that wit the Legend of Zelda BOTW streams. Don't see the appeal

I reinstalled xcom 2 after getting pissed off..then uninstalled that cheating shit again..

Fam..no way am I willing to accept that I have to be in perfect position to score a hit and these things can score a hit from on the other side of the map when I'm behind something giving me full protection.

Then when I finally check mate the aliens with strategy. They hit one of my soilders and one of my vets that been in 10 mission so far, panick and run out in the open to get killed..nah u got me fucked up

you so impatient brah lol

i forgot what the term for it is called, but it's basically a roll of the dice for the hit percentages, but it increases if you doing certain things like flanking them. That's a huge key. Also, if you can install a mod that "fixes" the hit percentages.

Have you invested into the armor? The special ammo that does more damage?

You can throw a grenade that protects a solider for a turn or increases his defense. I think in this game you can send the gremlin also over to that solider if you're running the engineer.

but it works both ways. I have had the cpu right in front of me point blank range and miss giving me a huge sigh of relief

Just saw on the PSN that Shenmue 3 is $26 and Jedi Fallen Order is $30. Might cop both of those. Then grab Ghost of Tsu whatever lol it is later when it goes on sale.

Back