Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I got a 4 TB Seagate Hard Drive and plugged it into my PS4 Pro. I can pretty much download as many games as I want now. That last Call of Duty update pushed the game to almost 200 GB!!!!! That game is so large that there's no way that you can have CoD and 10 other games on a 1 TB PS4 Pro. Had to get a expanded drive just to be able to play more games.

I got a 4 TB Seagate Hard Drive and plugged it into my PS4 Pro. I can pretty much download as many games as I want now. That last Call of Duty update pushed the game to almost 200 GB!!!!! That game is so large that there's no way that you can have CoD and 10 other games on a 1 TB PS4 Pro. Had to get a expanded drive just to be able to play more games.
Yeah I had to bite the bullet and put my 25 games on the hard drive

Imma get on that Tomb Raider for July tho. Should take me right into Ghost of Tsushima.

I haven't really played 2K since 2K16. Haven't seriously played 2K since 2K13. I stopped buying it every year after 2K13. 2K became wack once it became trendy if that makes sense. I just feel like for a while it was 2K vs Live and then once the mainstream realized that 2K makes better sports games *Cough NFL 2K5 better than any Madden since* 2K out of nowhere got this bandwagon like following. Then the game started to change less and less each year. Then all of the players started getting obsessed with how they are portrayed in the game which always seemed real suspicious to me. Players used to never give a fuck about how they were rated in a game. In fact the player ratings in Madden, @K, and Live didn't mean shit anyway to people who really played the games.

The whole talk around player ratings is more of that mainstream washing down I'm talking about. Anyway I still have no idea who the fuck Ronnie 2K even is or if i should even know who he is. I never liked the idea of creating celebrities out of gamers. Playing video games does not require a trained level of skill. If it did video games would never have been as popular as they are. The fact that people are getting famous fo doing exactly what the game is designed for which is playing it boggles my fucking mind. Then for some strange reason these people get this celebrity status and it in fact fucks with the actual games. They become influencers and now we aren't even talking about the games anymore. We're spending too much time talking about the personal people behind the shit. I never gave a fuck about if my My Player storyline in 2k. Nigga I don't play a fucking basketball game for a storyline. If I want a storyline I'll play Uncharted. I'm not playing 2K to see virtual me make it out the hood and into the league. Nigga just improve the graphics, gameplay, and update the rosters every year. Why are they making this shit so difficult?

2K is so wack now because the game has gotten away from what it was intended to be. A basketball simulator. Niggas are pressed about virtual currency and having the newest LeBron's on their My Player's feet and will get a woody over another recycled trailer with more HDR sweat dripping down their favorite player while he performs the same in game mechanics on dunks that they had in 2K 10 years ago.

I haven't really played 2K since 2K16. Haven't seriously played 2K since 2K13. I stopped buying it every year after 2K13. 2K became wack once it became trendy if that makes sense. I just feel like for a while it was 2K vs Live and then once the mainstream realized that 2K makes better sports games *Cough NFL 2K5 better than any Madden since* 2K out of nowhere got this bandwagon like following. Then the game started to change less and less each year. Then all of the players started getting obsessed with how they are portrayed in the game which always seemed real suspicious to me. Players used to never give a fuck about how they were rated in a game. In fact the player ratings in Madden, @K, and Live didn't mean shit anyway to people who really played the games.

The whole talk around player ratings is more of that mainstream washing down I'm talking about. Anyway I still have no idea who the fuck Ronnie 2K even is or if i should even know who he is. I never liked the idea of creating celebrities out of gamers. Playing video games does not require a trained level of skill. If it did video games would never have been as popular as they are. The fact that people are getting famous fo doing exactly what the game is designed for which is playing it boggles my fucking mind. Then for some strange reason these people get this celebrity status and it in fact fucks with the actual games. They become influencers and now we aren't even talking about the games anymore. We're spending too much time talking about the personal people behind the shit. I never gave a fuck about if my My Player storyline in 2k. Nigga I don't play a fucking basketball game for a storyline. If I want a storyline I'll play Uncharted. I'm not playing 2K to see virtual me make it out the hood and into the league. Nigga just improve the graphics, gameplay, and update the rosters every year. Why are they making this shit so difficult?

2K is so wack now because the game has gotten away from what it was intended to be. A basketball simulator. Niggas are pressed about virtual currency and having the newest LeBron's on their My Player's feet and will get a woody over another recycled trailer with more HDR sweat dripping down their favorite player while he performs the same in game mechanics on dunks that they had in 2K 10 years ago.
Ronnie 2k I believe is the community manager of 2k basketball. At least that was he was when 2k was really starting to take off last gen. Not sure what he is now, but he is the one who interacts with fans, puts out tweets about updates, patches, etc...

My player was the Trojan horse for casual gamers. You could finally pick up this game and not really understand wtf was going on.

Add in esports and the explosion of online play, it's a cesspool of fuck shit

The mission where you meet that robot that joins your team, I figured out how to get the whole squad to the roof.

Then they send non stop robots on set destruct mission, that's gonna body your Tank guy. Almost like they go after him immediately.

The large robot goes after your robot guy..if he dies the mission is over..they give you a chick you cant do the mission without and shes basically ass..

I tried multiple different strategies and none of that shit works..hit the big robot with your best shit and he only lose a fraction of a point in damage..I was like..you know what..

Fuck this game
germs, is this one you're supposed to just evac everyone before the timer runs out?

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH...

i remember this mission

yeah, how are you soliders leveled? i would bring at least 2 grenadires with armor shedding ammo

at least a sniper with some bluescreen ammo? i think you should have access to that. It's a special ammo for robots. Bring an engineer...maybe they can hack some other robots

Man, I've been contemplating picking up Xcom 2 this whole week. I loved XCOM: EW. The only thing that has me hesitant is I hate timed missions and it looks like Xcom 2 has a bunch of those. For the same price, I was thinking of getting the Arkham Collection since I haven't played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City since my ps3 died. Those games were so fucking good.

Man, I've been contemplating picking up Xcom 2 this whole week. I loved XCOM: EW. The only thing that has me hesitant is I hate timed missions and it looks like Xcom 2 has a bunch of those. For the same price, I was thinking of getting the Arkham Collection since I haven't played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City since my ps3 died. Those games were so fucking good.
its not bad but install the mod that disables the timer

@B_A

What are you playing
Rn I'm playing NSF rivals cuz I seriously need to dip into delta mode and drive on autopilot. Learned MASSIVE amounts of information about all the high ups from an insider and now I gotta do background processing, cuz the shit I learned changed the game. Knowing now what I do, it gives me even more power to come, learn, then take over, my forte, or maybe that's just the sick part of white people in general....

This is on Early Access on Epic Games store

its a mix of Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Stardew Valley

My daughter begged me to buy it. I had a coupon and it was already 5% off so it only hit me for 9.99

I played a bit while she was eating lunch. This shit addictive af

Back