Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Really liking the Outer Worlds

I played that shit for like 8 hrs since Saturday

Funny how I like having dialogue more than shooting people

Really liking the Outer Worlds

I played that shit for like 8 hrs since Saturday

Funny how I like having dialogue more than shooting people

What's it about? I been looking for a decent game until Last of Us 2 or the FF7 Remake drops.

I was looking at either this Outerworlds joint or NieR: AutomataNieR.. heard those were two good RPGs for PS4.

I'm a bit tired of first person shooters though and prefer third person joints personally.

What's it about? I been looking for a decent game until Last of Us 2 or the FF7 Remake drops.

I was looking at either this Outerworlds joint or NieR: AutomataNieR.. heard those were two good RPGs for PS4.

I'm a bit tired of first person shooters though and prefer third person joints personally.
If you wanna do third person do nier automata

outer worlds you basically are on a colony that’s not on earth and you travel to other planets with extensive customization

I admittedly don’t know TOO much about the story but it’s very entertaining and the characters are good

Nier isn’t anywhere near as extensive as far as customization or RPG elements but it’s a good game

If you wanna do third person do nier automata

outer worlds you basically are on a colony that’s not on earth and you travel to other planets with extensive customization

I admittedly don’t know TOO much about the story but it’s very entertaining and the characters are good

Nier isn’t anywhere near as extensive as far as customization or RPG elements but it’s a good game

Bet. I'm just looking for good gameplay and story at this point. I might cop Nier first and then try outer worlds when I finish

Bet. I'm just looking for good gameplay and story at this point. I might cop Nier first and then try outer worlds when I finish
I will say I loved nier but the lack of different enemy types and attack patterns bothered me. It switches from side scrolling third person to open world though which is cool. The boss battles are challenging and fun and each one is different. Game is a bit short but it has multiple endings and you play as more than one character

about to record some gameplay

hope i dont get my ass kicked
glad i didnt record lol

i probably lost more than i won last night, which happens

but I lost to a dude who never attacked me lol

he just kept casting spells to put cards in my deck into the graveyard. And when i would attack him, they werent powerful enough to kill him

I got him down to 1 fucking health and was waiting for my next move. He typed "good game" and i was confused. I thought i had one more turn, but he sent my last 4 cards to the grave and it told me I lost, but i had full health

LMAO

Every time I try to play that game the shit got update for an hr and 15 mins Lmao

makes me say fuck it because sometimes I just wanna come in and play for like 20 mins

I got a XBox One for xmas and havent played it yet

Im not a gamer so can yall tell me the greatest must have games for xbox one (i think it plays 360 games too)

Downloading this Tropico 6 trial right now

Earlier today my son copped Hello Neighbor Hide n Seek so that was $20 down the toilet

Im not a gamer so can yall tell me the greatest must have games for xbox one (i think it plays 360 games too)

Earlier today my son copped Hello Neighbor Hide n Seek so that was $20 down the toilet
Got one for christmas also. Besides the star wars game....its mehh on games if you dont like first person shooters (which I dont)

cant recommend unless i know what genre of game you into

Back