Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Im a natural gamer so I try to play as much as I can my thing is shit doesn’t hold my attention that long if it’s a multiplayer game

Played mortal Kombat for a week
Never played 2k20 online
Call of duty played for two weeks until they made the game file humongous
Star Wars fallen order I just beat

now I just bought tropico 6 but I do still intend on buying days gone and devil may cry on Thursday

and ima get the uncharted collection and whatever other free game they offering on PS

Also he said yakuza had too many subtitles (wtf) and that horizon zero dawn played like uncharted and GOW (wtf) lol

Also he said yakuza had too many subtitles (wtf) and that horizon zero dawn played like uncharted and GOW (wtf) lol

Lol, man all true. IMO games nowadays try to much to be like movies or be open world. Games need to get back to that linear style. Just get to the action. These slow buildups be draining.

Been playing a lot old school games on emulators lately.

Only play 2K, Madden, Forza, DBFz, GTAV on the new shit.

Lol, man all true. IMO games nowadays try to much to be like movies or be open world. Games need to get back to that linear style. Just get to the action. These slow buildups be draining.

Been playing a lot old school games on emulators lately.

Only play 2K, Madden, Forza, DBFz, GTAV on the new shit.

seems like you only play AAA titles

Man you don’t want smoke in DBFZ

last time I checked, my wife was playing tropico 6 until I went to sleep at 2:30

I just asked her 10 mins ago what time she went to sleep she said 6am lmao

Playing FFVIII remastered.

liked this one when I was kid and used to defend it against the naysayers but now That I’m replaying it again and the story isn’t anything special. The enemy type is lacking. The music is still dope tho.

Final Fantasy 7 will always have a special place in my heart. I cant estimate how many hours ive put into that game as a kid. Ive replayed it tons of times growing up too lol. It was the one game that came with my playstation that christmas when i was seven years old. Had known nothing about it, but it took control of my life haha. Was the first game I read all the way through and got all connected to the characters and everything.

Final Fantasy 6 was awesome storywise, but FF7 was better to me because of the huge step up in graphics as well as it having a great story. Sephiroth and Cloud are easily my favorite FF characters ever.

My rankings:

FF7
FF6
FF: Tactics
FF10
FF15
FF8
FF12
FF9
FF10-2
FF13 and its sequels.

Lightning is by far my favorite part of FF13, she is an awesome character for sure. Saszh (sp?) was pretty awesome too. Sadly the 13 series was just boring af to me. Im such a fanboy i still played them all the way through though just to say i did haha. The first FF13 was the only one i payed full price for though.

Ive also played both the MMORPG's FF11 and FF14. FF11 Was so fun and hardcore.

the ff13 sequels did not look interesting to me

playing this in between games

ran a buncha games last night

i played against some bots to get a feel for the different decks. I ended up playing maybe 10 human v human matches and won maybe 3 or 4. This shit kinda addictive

Back