Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Just finished The Surge 2. It was a surprisingly good game. About to start on the first one now.

Tried to play that Horizon Zero Dawn. Played too much like Uncharted and God Of War, zzzz. Do they all use the same game engine?

Tried Yakuza 0, too many subtitles. Glad I only payed $10

Shenmue 3 has been a struggle to get through as well.

I decided to pick up Titanfall 2 again since it's free on PS+ this month. I forgot how fun this game is. It's by far my favorite FPS this generation.

I had an option between devil May cry 5 and days gone for $45 for both but I went with tropico 6

Just got into it last night

what you think about tropico?
I only played it for 40 mins and that was the tutorial so honestly it’s hard to really gauge

I’m still learning how to use everything but from what I know you can play a story based game where you can follow objectives with some of them timed or just a sandbox version I believe

I like it because I wanna feel like a god and have some slow and steady gameplay every once in awhile on a game I can’t blow through

For the most part this game is ranked a 7/10 but that’s fine for me I just wanna control my world while I kill time

I only played it for 40 mins and that was the tutorial so honestly it’s hard to really gauge

I’m still learning how to use everything but from what I know you can play a story based game where you can follow objectives with some of them timed or just a sandbox version I believe

I like it because I wanna feel like a god and have some slow and steady gameplay every once in awhile on a game I can’t blow through

For the most part this game is ranked a 7/10 but that’s fine for me I just wanna control my world while I kill time
this your first Tropico?

ahhh ok

i get it now

was thinking about getting it but i never finished 5
Tell me how to give my buildings electricity and product to make

like for example, do I build a power plant and then connect the road to another road to instantly make it operable?

Tell me how to give my buildings electricity and product to make

like for example, do I build a power plant and then connect the road to another road to instantly make it operable?
its been a min since i played it, but all you have to do is connect it to the road and everything should work out the gate unless they changed the mechanics that drastically which i dont think they would

try rotating the buildings to the roads to get a different config

its been a min since i played it, but all you have to do is connect it to the road and everything should work out the gate unless they changed the mechanics that drastically which i dont think they would

try rotating the buildings to the roads to get a different config
Hmmm thanks I’m thinking it didn’t work because I’m still in tutorial and the shit is like 8 chapters to the point where there’s so much it’s overwhelming

Just had a tutorial on rebels attacking one of my buildings and by the time the militia came they blew that shit up

I see this is something to experience on a day off or a weekend and not 11pm on a work night when I’m tired as fuck

Tried to play that Horizon Zero Dawn. Played too much like Uncharted and God Of War, zzzz. Do they all use the same game engine?

Tried Yakuza 0, too many subtitles. Glad I only payed $10

Shenmue 3 has been a struggle to get through as well.
Ur probably done gaming when u get to that 'gotta force it' stage n everything seems wack

Only very few titles probably have u interested again

Hmmm thanks I’m thinking it didn’t work because I’m still in tutorial and the shit is like 8 chapters to the point where there’s so much it’s overwhelming

Just had a tutorial on rebels attacking one of my buildings and by the time the militia came they blew that shit up

I see this is something to experience on a day off or a weekend and not 11pm on a work night when I’m tired as fuck
ah ok

I think the tutorial is scripted lol

that was going to happen regardless

I would just go to YouTube for some beginners tips

Back