Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

aight, let me hit the googles to see

preciate it tho

Np. And I don't check here much, so I don't know if y'all already talked about it. But the Game Pass Ultimate for xbox (and I think pc) is $1. It'll turn however much xbox live time you already have left when you buy it, into game pass ultimate time.

Np. And I don't check here much, so I don't know if y'all already talked about it. But the Game Pass Ultimate for xbox (and I think pc) is $1. It'll turn however much xbox live time you already have left when you buy it, into game pass ultimate time.
$1 a month??

$1 a month??

Bruh, I think just $1 period. Let's say your shit expires March 1, 2020. Buy the Game Pass for $1, and you'll have it through Mar 1, 2020. Now AFTER Mar 1, 2020 they'll hit you with a auto renew for $15/ month... so cancel before that. Sounds too good right? Google it. I bought an extra year of live so my shit expires in 2021, then activated the $1 Game Pass.

Any of y'all playing CS:GO on Steam? I only ever play Deathmatch but I'm on late at night almost every day.

Any of y'all playing CS:GO on Steam? I only ever play Deathmatch but I'm on late at night almost every day.
Man I wanted to try to get into it but I heard it's not kind to new comers as everyone knows all the maps and shit pretty good

Man I wanted to try to get into it but I heard it's not kind to new comers as everyone knows all the maps and shit pretty good

My biggest issue is getting used to the weapons and the physics involved with them. Only two guns in deathmatch; a pistol and a rifle, sub machine gun, or heavy arms and they all shoot differently with varying degrees of accuracy. Shooting while running is wildly inaccurate, crouching while shooting is more accurate than standing still, some of the rifles don't have targeting crosshairs unless you use the scope, making them utterly useless otherwise. There have been times I've damned near emptied a clip standing close as fuck to my target and STILL didn't put the muhfucka down 'cause of how inaccurate the gun was thanks to the recoil.

If you're gonna give it a shot, play team DM on the Dust II map until you get used to how it all works, then venture out from there. I'm still learning the maps and have yet to play any other type of match other than DM, so I'm still learning.

My biggest issue is getting used to the weapons and the physics involved with them. Only two guns in deathmatch; a pistol and a rifle, sub machine gun, or heavy arms and they all shoot differently with varying degrees of accuracy. Shooting while running is wildly inaccurate, crouching while shooting is more accurate than standing still, some of the rifles don't have targeting crosshairs unless you use the scope, making them utterly useless otherwise. There have been times I've damned near emptied a clip standing close as fuck to my target and STILL didn't put the muhfucka down 'cause of how inaccurate the gun was thanks to the recoil.

If you're gonna give it a shot, play team DM on the Dust II map until you get used to how it all works, then venture out from there. I'm still learning the maps and have yet to play any other type of match other than DM, so I'm still learning.
Idk man lol

GT Sport.

Legit have not played a racing game since PS2 but I'm fucking with this heavy.

Back