Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Just bought me a xbox one two weeks ago so I'm replaying GTA IV. Game so damn gritty, I love it.
Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Just finished Ultimate Alliance. Still gone finish God of War as well. I only have 1 physical game (WWE 2K19) so I'm going to finish a few games in my digital library until MK 11 drops.

Does anybody play Elder Scrolls Online?

I really like the game and I'm trying to get back in the groove of playing and need some folks to roll with me on missions

I was always interested in it just never purchased ..

It's a MMO but I'm sure you knew that. A lot of people I know don't like it because of the fighting style you can change it from 1st person view to over the shoulder though. The two coworkers I used to play with all moved and don't play as much I didn't used to play as much for awhile due to work but now I have time to play. It's a very big game! Lots of side quest and DLC's it's a lot of fun to play with friends.

Kinda like game of thrones in a sense. Its cheaper now but they have a new DLC coming that is going to introduce dragons and shit. I haven't downloaded the last DLC yet.

It's a MMO but I'm sure you knew that. A lot of people I know don't like it because of the fighting style you can change it from 1st person view to over the shoulder though. The two coworkers I used to play with all moved and don't play as much I didn't used to play as much for awhile due to work but now I have time to play. It's a very big game! Lots of side quest and DLC's it's a lot of fun to play with friends.

Kinda like game of thrones in a sense. Its cheaper now but they have a new DLC coming that is going to introduce dragons and shit. I haven't downloaded the last DLC yet.
Never watched KoT but I get the gist of your context.

I finally got the urge to start playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Had the game for almost a year & half. But at that time I just got finished beating Horizon Zero. Then last year I was busy wit Spiderman. Adventure games take a lot outta you.

For Honor.

Seen it mentioned like once or twice here. It's dope tho. Online mode is basically Call of Duty if it were in the Iron Age. Deathmatch, domination, 1 on one dueling with different classes of warriors using weapons of their reigon.

Back