Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Playing this new tomb raider, and I realized something. This bitch is a bad guy, and she has this "friend" that for some reason follows her around and she constantly puts in danger. But they never explain why this guy is on her pussy so heavy. In mad cut scenes, she will just leave homie to basically die, while she saves herself.

First part of the game she floods a whole village and doesn't care. Ion know if they were trying to make this chick annoying, but they succeeded.

who on this Destiny 2 shit?

its kinda wack to me but im in between real games right now

at that point where you just stare at your collection for 5 mins and end up going to netflix

Ah ok

I should have my PC back up and running this week.

I can't wait to get back to playing

who on this Destiny 2 shit?

its kinda wack to me but im in between real games right now

at that point where you just stare at your collection for 5 mins and end up going to netflix
I used to be on heavy, but I'm on the fence about spending $40 on the latest expansion

Forza Horizon 4 is amazing, they managed to improve on the greatness of the 3rd one. If you're a fan of racing games then you gotta cop this game. Shit is fun as hell.

Just played this game Heavy Rain. I had it for like 5 years and never realized it. Bitch the ending had me like

tenor.gif

Back