Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Awe making me blush over here :)

I'm mostly on PS4, but I play on Xbox 360 occasionally. I'm EleanorDeWitt88 on both consoles.. Rarely I'll play on computer/mobile.

Bioshock is a lot of fun and the best story in gaming imo. The combat system is goat, you have guns and melee and bioweapons (setting people on fire, swarming them with bugs, etc) and they're all awesome :) I think every Mario game I've ever played has led to controllers being flown across the room lol. Last I played were Mario Kart and Super Mario on n64 (still have one of those). I've yet to beat a Mario game on any console and I'm slightly ashamed about that lol

I'm gonna have to try Revelations and God of War. The latter I always waned to play and just never see it when I'm out looking for it, then I forget about it. Always thought he looked too cool..

You're too sweet DM, don't go missing games for me or I'll feel bad :( Then again that just gives me the opportunity to make it up to you ;)

Oh I won't miss a game. They got a pause button on the DVR in case something comes up. Pretty sure the game would be the furthest thing from my mind. Lol.

And I will definitely add you on PS4. See who stalks who 1st...probably me.

Hol'up...you've never beaten ANY Mario games??

giphy.gif

Lol. I can't laugh. I still haven't beaten the 1st Castlevania game (FUCC YOU GRIM REAPER!) or Mike Tyson Punchout. I've brought great shame to my family when they found out.

Final Fantasy 7 will always have a special place in my heart. I cant estimate how many hours ive put into that game as a kid. Ive replayed it tons of times growing up too lol. It was the one game that came with my playstation that christmas when i was seven years old. Had known nothing about it, but it took control of my life haha. Was the first game I read all the way through and got all connected to the characters and everything.

Final Fantasy 6 was awesome storywise, but FF7 was better to me because of the huge step up in graphics as well as it having a great story. Sephiroth and Cloud are easily my favorite FF characters ever.

My rankings:

FF7
FF6
FF: Tactics
FF10
FF15
FF8
FF12
FF9
FF10-2
FF13 and its sequels.

Lightning is by far my favorite part of FF13, she is an awesome character for sure. Saszh (sp?) was pretty awesome too. Sadly the 13 series was just boring af to me. Im such a fanboy i still played them all the way through though just to say i did haha. The first FF13 was the only one i payed full price for though.

Ive also played both the MMORPG's FF11 and FF14. FF11 Was so fun and hardcore.
It was boring for the first two hours for me and I almost didn't keep playing but Lightning, I just love her. Sazh was cool, idk about the spelling either, though the whole bird living in his Afro threw me off lol. Everybody hates that game so much but since it was the first I'd played in a while it was still cool to me. FF7 can't be beat though, that's a pretty universal opinion. Gonna get the PS4 version and relive it :)

I've only played about 3 hours of FF with Lightning, I was so bored in those couple hours that I never picked it back up

Oh I won't miss a game. They got a pause button on the DVR in case something comes up. Pretty sure the game would be the furthest thing from my mind. Lol.

And I will definitely add you on PS4. See who stalks who 1st...probably me.

Hol'up...you've never beaten ANY Mario games??

View attachment 37

Lol. I can't laugh. I still haven't beaten the 1st Castlevania game (FUCC YOU GRIM REAPER!) or Mike Tyson Punchout. I've brought great shame to my family when they found out.
Lmao...

No I've never beat a Mario game :(. I got Super Mario World for SNES when I was like 4 years old lol. I played that game til I got tired of dying and by the time I was actually a good gamer I had a computer and a PlayStation and I had moved on. First games I actually beat were the Tomb raiders, pro skater (the first 2), and metal gear solid. I never beat resident evil, silent hill, a bunch of other games I played for hooouuurs lol. I gave up eventually. Only games I beat on anything Nintendo were all the Donkey Kongs. I loved those games, still do.

Lmao...

No I've never beat a Mario game :(. I got Super Mario World for SNES when I was like 4 years old lol. I played that game til I got tired of dying and by the time I was actually a good gamer I had a computer and a PlayStation and I had moved on. First games I actually beat were the Tomb raiders, pro skater (the first 2), and metal gear solid. I never beat resident evil, silent hill, a bunch of other games I played for hooouuurs lol. I gave up eventually. Only games I beat on anything Nintendo were all the Donkey Kongs. I loved those games, still do.

Lol @ your list of incomplete games...except Donkey Kongs. I haven't beaten the original til this day, so he...is...on...my...LIST! This list might turn into a scroll when it's all said and done.

ARK

Man im addicted.. one day I didnt eat nothin at all, I forgot to eat man.. and I spent all day taming this big ass dinosaur feeding it berries and shit only for it to get attacked by a pack of raptors and die.. shit hurt my heart, went to bed hungry and pissed off but I was back on the next day doing the same shit..

I swear when the sims first came out I stayed on that shit all day every day, that game was so addictive. I didn't eat, waited to go to the bathroom until the last minute. That game was a problem

ARK

Man im addicted.. one day I didnt eat nothin at all, I forgot to eat man.. and I spent all day taming this big ass dinosaur feeding it berries and shit only for it to get attacked by a pack of raptors and die.. shit hurt my heart, went to bed hungry and pissed off but I was back on the next day doing the same shit..

i tried to play this but my GPU just couldnt handle it...it was choppy and laggy af

It was boring for the first two hours for me and I almost didn't keep playing but Lightning, I just love her. Sazh was cool, idk about the spelling either, though the whole bird living in his Afro threw me off lol. Everybody hates that game so much but since it was the first I'd played in a while it was still cool to me. FF7 can't be beat though, that's a pretty universal opinion. Gonna get the PS4 version and relive it :)

By far my favorite game ever. Had such a big impact on my childhood lol. Ever since PS2 came out ive been hoping for a FF7 remake. I was so overwhelmed with Joy when it was finally announced that they were remaking it haha! Its going to be so awesome, i hope they keep the battle system from FF15 in it. Its going to be split up into 3 games too so going to be tons of stuff to do! Fighting Sephiroth on PS4 graphics is going to be so insane! Same with fighting Ultima Weapon, Ruby Weapon, and Emerald Weapon.

I finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and started on Assassin's Creed 3, the beginning of this is pretty damn boring

I finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and started on Assassin's Creed 3, the beginning of this is pretty damn boring
Ac3 is my favorite of that series under 2. Black flag was cool fighting on ships that's all I did all day lol. Rogue is underrated.

not playing games for the month of january has really impacted me

i keep saying i want to play a game, then when i sit down, i think of something else to do

:(

You know how I was, I used to call y'all nerds. I sat down and played street fighter like it was the 90's and got hooked again

Whooped some fucking ass on Battlefield 1 this past weekend. Does anybody play that at all? i need a damn squad to run with!

Back