Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I haven't gamed on my phone in over a decade, but someone pointed out that Into the Breach is free on Android and IOS if you have Netflix.

I've had it on my Steam wishlist for a min, it's a cool concept. Time traveling, giant robots and kaiju battles.

Guys... I'm kinda pissed off right now.

So Skyrim came out like 10 years ago and I played the shit out of that motherfucker. I savored it. So when I felt like I was getting toward the end of the main quest I stopped because I wanted to wrap up all my side quests and shit because I wasn't ready for it to end.

So time passes and I ended up never finishing that shit and I finally recently restarted it and found myself doing the same thing trying to collect all the unique weapons and gear before I finished the game. I got to the point where I could basically one hitter quitter anything they put up against me so I decided to just nip that shit in the bud and wrap up the main story for once and for all...

lo and behold... there's no fucking ending! No cutscene... no credits... no "nice job you saved the fucking world"... Nothing!

How the fuck is that even possible? I had to look online to make sure I didn't miss something. I've been holding out beating that fucking game for a decade of my goddamn life and I don't get any closure whatsoever.

So Skyrim came out like 10 years ago and I played the shit out of that motherfucker. I savored it. So when I felt like I was getting toward the end of the main quest I stopped because I wanted to wrap up all my side quests and shit because I wasn't ready for it to end.

So time passes and I ended up never finishing that shit and I finally recently restarted it and found myself doing the same thing trying to collect all the unique weapons and gear before I finished the game. I got to the point where I could basically one hitter quitter anything they put up against me so I decided to just nip that shit in the bud and wrap up the main story for once and for all...

lo and behold... there's no fucking ending! No cutscene... no credits... no "nice job you saved the fucking world"... Nothing!

How the fuck is that even possible? I had to look online to make sure I didn't miss something. I've been holding out beating that fucking game for a decade of my goddamn life and I don't get any closure whatsoever.

You don't save the world from the World Eater for a nice job, what kind of hero are you

lol I enjoyed them both. whenever the next one drops im coppin the first day. Thanks for puttin me on to that series.

You just started over right? What you think?
I hate that I forgot about everything I did in my early access previews.

I had a buncha shit built and had a nice ass base.

But I'll try and pay more attention to the storyline this time around now that it's finished.

I'm telling you, I think you would really like Darkest Dungeon 2 lol

Bethesda can have some of the best stories and literally don’t use it right. They talked heavy about the civil war in Skyrim but that shit is short as hell and bare and don’t really matter at all. Ain’t found out shit about the Thalmor

Daughter loves it tho

Back