Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Imma be honest I haven't played civilization since like part 2 or 3 lmaooooo

And I'm not that good at it but it's still somewhat fun for me.....but I also heard the expansion pack is a must and I haven't gotten that yet
Lol, it's cool. I haven't played the first 4. Civilization Revolution was actually my first, then I moved onto 5. Those games are so addicting, but a single game lasts so long and it takes mad long to master. I must have put over 1k hours into Civ V and I was only kinda sorta good when I was done. 😅

You probably the type a nigga that finish a game 36 hours after release

You play games like my dog eat its food. Don’t even take time to enjoy it, just wolf that shit down, huh?
lol nah I stretch games out

I can’t justify the purchase of I beat a game the same week I bought it

I also played the mass effect trilogy for the first time only because it was free so I didn’t care about spending 100 hours going through everything lol

Using the reapers for good as you make them rebuild the galaxy, that's a good ending and what's best for the galaxy

Lol gay and no

I wouldn’t bother

lol kick rocks bruh.

Ima be honest tho it wasnt very clear what the fuckin choices were.. they coulda put an indicator or something but I feel like I made the right choice.

And why wouldnt you bother? Bad reviews? if it's free I might give it a try to see what's what

lol kick rocks bruh.

Ima be honest tho it wasnt very clear what the fuckin choices were.. they coulda put an indicator or something but I feel like I made the right choice.

And why wouldnt you bother? Bad reviews? if it's free I might give it a try to see what's what
Yeah I wish it was more clear

I went over just to see what an option was and it locked me into destroy

Nah andromeda strays too far away from what made mass effect good and it was panned for good reason

I would play if it was free but it’s not

Yeah I wish it was more clear

I went over just to see what an option was and it locked me into destroy

Nah andromeda strays too far away from what made mass effect good and it was panned for good reason

I would play if it was free but it’s not

That shit 7 dollars... lol i might check it out. Need to check some more reviews tho

Andromeda is aight....it has problems but also has the best combat in the franchise.
Wish it got updated for the PS5 to up the framerate

Nice fuk scenes too like Witcher 3

Back