Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

No because shepherd had a good reason

Hardly remember but saren was just breeding them to be his worker slaves that it left unchecked was going to lead to him having an army in addition to the geth

we wouldn’t even have beaten sovereign if I didn’t blow that faculty up most likely
I don't think Sovereign was a factor by then. It was still all Shepard's word up to that point, no? Wrex had something tangible, regardless of who it came from. Idk, I couldn't blame him.

You missed out on some good content, though.

I got Tali killed 😬 😭
Lol, are y'all just trying to get to the end? I lost Jack one time, had to roll the save back several hours, lol.

I don't think Sovereign was a factor by then. It was still all Shepard's word up to that point, no? Wrex had something tangible, regardless of who it came from. Idk, I couldn't blame him.

Lol, are y'all just trying to get to the end? I lost Jack one time, had to roll the save back several hours, lol.

lol nah im playing damn near all the side missions. I was tight when I lost Tali.. I thought about rolling it back but nah.. ima see this through despite the losses.

Jack aint on my playable team on this one so far but she still alive for now

Sovereign wasn’t a factor by then still Shepherd knew saren had a geth army already. Imagine having krogan on top of that

wrex should’ve just ate that. Especially since it worked out in the end

now look at him..dead for nothin

Sovereign wasn’t a factor by then still Shepherd knew saren had a geth army already. Imagine having krogan on top of that

wrex should’ve just ate that. Especially since it worked out in the end

now look at him..dead for nothin

You killed him for nothin... lol

Y’all niggroes really out here failing the “suicide mission”?! lol

As long as you did the loyalty missions and on that last mission have them do tasks suited to their abilities, everybody come out alive

Tali/Garrus doing the tech shit
Jack/Samara doing the biotic shit

Never had a play through where somebody died

Y’all niggroes really out here failing the “suicide mission”?! lol

As long as you did the loyalty missions and on that last mission have them do tasks suited to their abilities, everybody come out alive

Tali/Garrus doing the tech shit
Jack/Samara doing the biotic shit

Never had a play through where somebody died

ol "I never made a mistake" face ass

the hell up lol

I THOUGHT about playing the games again but when I turned on ME 1 to show golan my Shepard It started me at the part where you start fighting saren the 2nd time and I couldn’t even remember how to play the first one and it felt disgusting to play again lol

I was like fuck that

How is it compared to Civ 5? Do you have to need all the dlc?

Imma be honest I haven't played civilization since like part 2 or 3 lmaooooo

And I'm not that good at it but it's still somewhat fun for me.....but I also heard the expansion pack is a must and I haven't gotten that yet

Back