Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I do. It was an impulse buy. I saw it in the store and was like hmm never tried this shit before

looks similar to this this but frozen
View attachment 895507
So with smoked meats like that it's kind of hard to flavor and season cause they're already cooked. Usually people buy those too season greens,beans and other stuff to give it that smoked flavor and a good alternative to ham hocks.
If you want to do it right buy some fresh turkey wings or whatever and season em up them throw em in the oven or the grill.

So with smoked meats like that it's kind of hard to flavor and season cause they're already cooked. Usually people buy those too season greens,beans and other stuff to give it that smoked flavor and a good alternative to ham hocks.
If you want to do it right buy some fresh turkey wings or whatever and season em up them throw em in the oven or the grill.

damn I thought so. I was actually looking for the fresh joints but didnt see any so I figured Id try this.

I dont eat pork so I only ever used the smoked turkey NECKS for greens before but it makes sense to use the drumsticks for it as well. Ah well this shit aint gon go to waste.

I might try to cook one of them to see how it is and just use the other for some greens another time

damn I thought so. I was actually looking for the fresh joints but didnt see any so I figured Id try this.

I dont eat pork so I only ever used the smoked turkey NECKS for greens before but it makes sense to use the drumsticks for it as well. Ah well this shit aint gon go to waste.

I might try to cook one of them to see how it is and just use the other for some greens another time
Yea I'm like 3 months free of pork. But I'll use turkey tails and with those drumsticks I'll pull all the meat off and throw the bone in it as well and let it boil before I toss the greens in and stuff

You could do a seasoning blend or chopped blend of bellpeppers and onions then boil it, and then add some rice. Season it a bit, ofc.
Or you could bake it.

Back