Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Didnt get the best pic but I whipped up some Mac n cheese for today

Attachments

• F335BB16-874D-4DA0-91CA-88FFFE32860D.jpeg
    F335BB16-874D-4DA0-91CA-88FFFE32860D.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 5
Im thinking of doing a Peruvian chicken. A whole chicken. I dont have a roasting machine so it will either go on the grill to be smoked or oven. Anyone got any tips for smoking a whole chicken? Havent done it before. If I go with the oven, im gonna slow cook it.

we literally sent all the leftovers away....just some dressing left

kinda in the mood for some fat easy shit like pizza or wings......or both ?

we literally sent all the leftovers away....just some dressing left

kinda in the mood for some fat easy shit like pizza or wings......or both ?
That’s how I be feeling after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving leftovers and leftovers in general are overrated.

I’d love a good burger today, but imma fuck with these leftovers for lunch I guess. Probably grab the burger later.

Reactions: 1/2
man the past few years we didnt even do thanksgiving food....just went traditional this year and other people brought a lot over

but yeah i eat so much that day im really good on that shit lol

200.gif

Made some Peruvian wings for the first time on the grill. I like how I made it. I will cook a full chicken next time. It is only in the pot because my other food that im cooking is using all the aluminum pans at the moment. I have roasted potatoes and asparagus cooking. Made some jerk chicken and some turkey wings. Cooking this for two of my friends who didnt do anything on the holiday. 20201128_113812_HDR.jpg

So I just got done with my cake put the toothpick in it came out clean. House smelling good as hell got my rum icing on the stove simmering.

Pull the cake out put the plate to flip it sighs....... all the goodness stuck to the bundt pan. Glad this wasn't going to a house

Oh it's a rum cake. Pulled the rest out of the bundle pan and layed it on top and glazed it 20201129_213101.jpg

Kept it simple. Did a taco bowl. Not sure what it is really called. No meat. Flavorful to where I dont need salsa. 20201204_122137.jpg

Recently gave up red meat. Been doing chicken mushrooms and spinach all week..pasta, pizza, sandwiches.....

Planning to grill stuffed chicken breast and salmon on Sunday.

Back