Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Took a shot at making chicken tikka masala. I love Indian food so thought I try this one. Not my first time making Indian curry but my first time making this type.
View attachment 383824

I usually do all the spices from scratch. Some are still in seed form. I keep half the seeds in the bag and make some seeds to powder and put them in a seasoning bottle. But I didnt feel like it this time so I just got some garam masala to help out. I should have skipped the turmeric. It shouldnt be yellow.

View attachment 383826
Put the tomatoes and onions in the blender.

View attachment 383827
Should have blended the tomatoes more and use less heavy cream but it was good. I know im gonna get some jokes for how it looks but I liked it, lol.

View attachment 383829
This looks good, although the sauce could've been more liquidity. That's one thing I hate from restaurants and any where else is dry pasta that suppose to be wetter

This looks good, although the sauce could've been more liquidity. That's one thing I hate from restaurants and any where else is dry pasta that suppose to be wetter
It was real liquidity at first but I let it simmer long to thicken it up. I didnt realize it would thicken more after just sitting off the heat. It still had some liquid in the pot. When I put it on my plate, I didnt add too much liquid to it.

Hit ya right in the feels huh

Good thing is, this the first meal you've made in last 6 months, I have faith you'll get better

Or McDonald's will get richer ??‍♂️
Just seeing this. Actually it ain’t. Ive been cooking almost every night since I made the steak, lil fella. Don’t think cause I ain’t in here posting pics of every meal I cook, you know what’s happening in my kitchen.

Just seeing this. Actually it ain’t. Ive been cooking almost every night since I made the steak, lil fella. Don’t think cause I ain’t in here posting pics of every meal I cook, you know what’s happening in my kitchen.
Sure sure ?. It's too early to be lying on the stove top gods

We'll see you in a week or 3

lol gotdamn bruh.. the HATE! lmao!

View attachment 384927

pretty critical of peoples shit knowing what youve posted in this thread fam

looks decent. Do you double up the paper plates when you need to cut something or......?
Man it's all jokes! I ain't put nan nobody food in my mouth to hate and vice versa. I could put up 100 meals that ya crack on and I'm a still put up 101 cause me and mine know its slaps.

Now it's been 6 months since you last posted I noticed. Been eating a lot of Ramen ehhh? That can tuna catching up to you ehhh?

*Side note, I usually cut b4 I go to paper plates cause these joints DO NOT hold up under fork and knife*

Man it's all jokes! I ain't put nan nobody food in my mouth to hate and vice versa. I could put up 100 meals that ya crack on and I'm a still put up 101 cause me and mine know its slaps.

Now it's been 6 months since you last posted I noticed. Been eating a lot of Ramen ehhh? That can tuna catching up to you ehhh?

*Side note, I usually cut b4 I go to paper plates cause these joints DO NOT hold up under fork and knife*

lol yeah I figured about cutting it up before it goes to the paper plate lmao.

But yeah... Just like many of the plates you post in here you are absolutely wrong... and a lil too cheesey talking about when I last posted some food in here.

I posted some delicious ass wings(regular and lemon pepper) this past Thursday nigga. Fuck outa here! enjoy your meal tho fam lol

Back