Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

giphy.gif

Took a shot at making chicken tikka masala. I love Indian food so thought I try this one. Not my first time making Indian curry but my first time making this type.
20201019_192543.jpg

I usually do all the spices from scratch. Some are still in seed form. I keep half the seeds in the bag and make some seeds to powder and put them in a seasoning bottle. But I didnt feel like it this time so I just got some garam masala to help out. I should have skipped the turmeric. It shouldnt be yellow.

20201019_194459.jpg
Put the tomatoes and onions in the blender.

20201019_211007.jpg
Should have blended the tomatoes more and use less heavy cream but it was good. I know im gonna get some jokes for how it looks but I liked it, lol.

20201019_211019.jpg

Took a shot at making chicken tikka masala. I love Indian food so thought I try this one. Not my first time making Indian curry but my first time making this type.
View attachment 383824

I usually do all the spices from scratch. Some are still in seed form. I keep half the seeds in the bag and make some seeds to powder and put them in a seasoning bottle. But I didnt feel like it this time so I just got some garam masala to help out. I should have skipped the turmeric. It shouldnt be yellow.

View attachment 383826
Put the tomatoes and onions in the blender.

View attachment 383827
Should have blended the tomatoes more and use less heavy cream but it was good. I know im gonna get some jokes for how it looks but I liked it, lol.

View attachment 383829
tenor (13).gif

They use a lot of onion and garlic. They do use some different spices that some people might not like, but it's good to me. I eat it at least twice a month.
Yeah, it is the onion that gives off the smell. Alot of their curries have no less than 10 different spices in it. When I do make Indian curry, I take my coats and jackets out of the closet near my kitchen and put them in my bedroom upstairs. Just so they wont smell like onions.

Back