Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I didnt cook any of this. Thought I would drop the meals and maybe spark ideas on some. I was in aruba for these meals

1. A dutch pancake with salmon. From "the dutch pancake house"
View attachment 646529

2. A raisin rum pancakes from "che bar"
View attachment 646536

3. Grouper from "o'neil Caribbean kitchen".
View attachment 646557

4. Best damn fried wings I ever had with lemon butter sauce. Have to find name of place
View attachment 646559

5. Corvina fish from "fishes and more". First time I had that type of fish
View attachment 646570
Got damn everything looks fire on here. What's that corvina like?

Got damn everything looks fire on here. What's that corvina like?
The corvina was like grouper to me. They say it is more like sea bass but it has been a while since I had sea bass so I dont remember how it tasted. It was still good though.

Everything was good though. I had regrets on the raisin rum pancakes. I dont like rum, lol. The rum taste was in the syrup.

Last edited:
PPL SO FUCKING MAD AND JEALOUS ON THIS SITE!!

I made a pizza chicken kebab, ALOT OF CHEESE and Tomatoo Sausage! Why niggas mad?

Make an own pizza and post it. I want see if you can do better.
I should have taken a pic of my homemade pizza last night. Shit was banging!

I used Naan bread, Sargento Aged Italian Cheese blend, tomatoes, red and green peppers, onions, and bacon.

Next time I make it I’ll post it.

Wanted to try oven fried chicken wings. Next time I'm going to use canola oil instead of olive oil. The wings were not really juicy, but crunchy. I like my meat hard anyway. Baked some potatoes and topped it with broccoli and cheese and hickory bacon. Added the corn on the cob for my momma.
And Shut up @Inori 😒😂 Ik you been waiting 🤣
20211001_094851.jpg 20211001_095039.jpg 20211001_095308.jpg 20211001_102526.jpg
Fixed my momma plate. Oh, I mixed flour with the chicken fry. I tasted it by itself; it was good, but a little too salty for me.
20211001_111935.jpg 20211001_111958.jpg

Last edited:
Back