Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

What you gon be eatin in the meantime?
Probably salads. Or eat out once im tired of salads. I will still have my microwave. I may cook at my folks house and bring it back. I really cant be around when they start tearing up the walls. What ever is in dry walls, it causes respiratory issues for me. Happened twice last year. Could barely breath.

What made you want to get that done?
I am renting out my childhood home. My folks still own it but have their own home they live in. So it is them that wanted to update the kitchen. Im going to start looking into buying my own home. Last year has been great for me financially so I think it is time to start owning. My folks may sell the home im currently in after I leave or they may keep it and pass it down to me and my brother.

I am renting out my childhood home. My folks still own it but have their own home they live in. So it is them that wanted to update the kitchen. Im going to start looking into buying my own home. Last year has been great for me financially so I think it is time to start owning. My folks may sell the home im currently in after I leave or they may keep it and pass it down to me and my brother.
Ohhhh...you're renting your childhood home from your parents.

I had to read those first two sentences three times lol.

When you "rent out", that means you're renting the home to someone else.

Back