Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Where did you get the egg roll wrapper from G?
Go to your grocery store should be in the diary section refrigerated
Where I am at, they are where the tofu is. Which is in the vegetable isle. They are in the franchise grocery stores, like giant, safeway , etc. Took me a while to find cause I automatically started looking in asian markets. They didnt even have them, lol.

I mean it's going to be frozen when you get it. I've ordered meats and other stuff and it's put in a Styrofoam cooler with dry ice.

But I have driven up to Chicago picked up some pizza and drive back home

who got the best frozen casserole "pizza" I can order?

maybe ill try that bullshit when i get home lol

Lol, I didnt have to eat my deep dish with a fork. Ate it by hand. These cheese is at the bottom so it kept the turkey in place. I made the sauce thick on purpose so it wouldnt run. Now that im comfortable with making dough, bout to get super fancy with my pizzas in the future.

Last edited:
who got the best frozen casserole "pizza" I can order?

maybe ill try that bullshit when i get home lol
Never had them but they are rated high in Chicago. I actually used a video from them to learn the technique of making a deep dish. Lou malnatis

I drink these with my lunch sometimes. I like Bubly, but this particular flavor right hea is trash. Raspberry is a trash fruit.
20210504_114555.jpg

Making some jambalaya. I didnt go expensive with the ingredients because im trying a new method. Meaning, I sisnt do fresh herbs this time. No wild caught shrimp. Forgot the bell pepper. I still havent mastered rice yet. Few times I cook it perfect and not mushy. Most times it comes out alright and a little mushy. Sometimes it comes out with some grains uncooked. So I didnt want to take the chance with my jambalaya. I cooked everything in one pot and then I transfered it too my rice cooker. Accidentally put the food in first instead of the broth. Hope I didnt mess up the measurements

20210507_183826.jpg

Making some jambalaya. I didnt go expensive with the ingredients because im trying a new method. Meaning, I sisnt do fresh herbs this time. No wild caught shrimp. Forgot the bell pepper. I still havent mastered rice yet. Few times I cook it perfect and not mushy. Most times it comes out alright and a little mushy. Sometimes it comes out with some grains uncooked. So I didnt want to take the chance with my jambalaya. I cooked everything in one pot and then I transfered it too my rice cooker. Accidentally put the food in first instead of the broth. Hope I didnt mess up the measurements

View attachment 528729
What kind of rice do you buy?

What is the rice to liquid ratio you use? Say.... For a cup of rice.
I'm not gon lie. I measure by eye and instinct so I rarely use measurements except when I cook a large quantity of yellow or wild rices.

Anyway, I'd say for every 1 cup of rice use 2 1/2 c of liquid.

Back