Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Any one here tried cricket powder? It's literally what the name is. Ground up crickets. I put it in shakes I have with my dinner.

big goat

i see you out here my boy

i wanna know how the shrimp came out.....I've never seen/heard of this before

after we clear this up i may have questions about the steak :yikes1:
Shrimp came out awesome, and what you mean never seen or heard??? What's your question about the steak?

never seen smoked shrimp in pans...feels like they would have had to be in there forever

i know it would work, just never tried it or thought of it

oh and thats some big ass steaks to be over all gray coals....dont seem like it would be hot enough...shits needed to go on first with some fire up under em

or you could do a "reverse sear" on the end

how'd they come out?

never seen smoked shrimp in pans...feels like they would have had to be in there forever

i know it would work, just never tried it or thought of it

oh and thats some big ass steaks to be over all gray coals....dont seem like it would be hot enough...shits needed to go on first with some fire up under em

or you could do a "reverse sear" on the end

how'd they come out?
Different way of doing the shrimp. And then steaks came out prefect medium rare. Don't like well done steaks and when you start to warm them up in oven the next day they'll get a little darker in the middle. Plus I got a side box and had some wood going in it. But they was perfect

And with the shrimp I just season em up put em in the pan put a little butter on em and stick em out there. And just toss em you can't leave em out there to long or they'll get tough.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Back