Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

im still on this keto shit for the time being...so I'm not doing rice, potatoes, bread... or pasta... all the shit I love lol.

yall got a recipe for that cheese broccoli joint? Never had it before I may try it tomorrow

Maaaaaan...y’all mean to tell me it’s turkey, dressing, gravy, mac n cheese, pies, greens, etc etc etc and @Hustlelitó and @Loquacious skip everything and go to some fuckin’ broccoli casserole?!?!

View attachment 407352

@Goldie ??right man...y’all some nerds smh lol I start “detoxing” and “discipline’n” in October Cuz I know tha damage I’m bout to do during this bday week/thanksgiving week...only thing green I’m bout to eat betta have some gravy on top of it...I knowTHAT shit lol

Fuckin right! Pies trash

Everything else coo

I had to reject some folks cause if i take on any more ill have to buy another pot. And not to mention the space they take up in the fridge. Hell those 9 split between 4 houses

I should've went up to 50 this year, cause I know Popeyes busting heads. I could have got that easy

If you do don't never let them bring you something they seasoned or injected to the house and bring to you to fry. If you do make sure they the last one to fry and You may as well kiss that grease goodbye.

Back