Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are We Doing With MJ?

Where Do U Stand With MJ?

• Total voters
MJ touched dem "white boys"...and know what....ion care..

EminentGargantuanHarlequinbug-small.gif
I am the man in the murrr... she want the man in the murrr

I'm working out to the "Dangerous" album tonight..

I'm quoting Thor saying people was saying he's real.

But him being a weirdo is very relevant to this situation.

It adds fuel to the doubts no grown man should be asking random kids to sleep in his bed.

I’m just personally past the point of “fuel to the doubts”

People need to either show actual evidence or stfu

I Was Kinda On The Fence

But After Watching This JRE Clip ...I Began To Lean Towards He Didn't Do It

That shits crazy af. I had no idea about the chemical castration. The him shopping experience was fucking weird too. Knew he owned the rights to Happy Birthday and the the beatles albums though. I bet he had a huge collection of peoples music. Not the actual music but the rights to all of them. If im not mistaken he bought the majority of some labels music who had tons and tons of what are considered classic albums today.

I can’t fuck wit Mike...sorry not sorry...I feel he was abused/fucked wit/maybe touched by tha weirdos in tha biz when he was growing up which makes him a victim...but I’ve watched enough Law & Order SVU to know a lot of victims begin to victimize when they get older...and while I don’t have any evidence of him fucking wit them kids I don’t need any to personally feel he was wrong af having tha relationships wit tha kids that he did have...Peter Pan complex and all...tha parents wrong, tha execs and handlers of Mike was wrong...and Mike was wrong too...only parties who weren’t wrong is tha kids who wanted nuttin more than to be around their “idol”...fuck this whole situation and I’ll stick to rocking Purple Rain

I don't know if Mike did or didn't molest any kids, but there was never no evidence and these two changed their story so I don't believe them. This documentary is bs.

Need more options. Like I don't think he was fucking kids but something was wrong with that nigga for sure.
I'm not gonna stop playing his shit but it's not like I actually play it anyway so...

I support Mike and the Jackson family. These devil's wanna rewrite the history of our great ones so bad.

It looks like the media is going out of it's way to portray the Black man as a predator. This ain't new.

Probably listen to his music on some background shit. But I really dont look for his shit like that.

I think he touched some of those kids tho. The whole sleeping in bed thing blew me.

Never been much of a fan... I couldn't even tell you one verse from any of his catalog b

Word. Only ones I remember is "do you remember?" (Ironically) "Billie Jean" "rock with you" and thriller. Mostly the hooks at that.
I don't think I've ever just played mj. If I hear it at a club or something else I'm on it but I've never been inclined to just play his shit on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what we witnessed in his existent we all know its facts he slept with kids in his bed.

That alone is some weird pedo shit that is unacceptable so ain't no telling what is sick ass did so yeah it's always been fuck MJ....

First piece of music I ever owned was Thriller when I was like 4 or 5 so ofcourse the music will always be played because at the end of the day I can separate the person from the timeless music they made but yeah always viewed him as a scum weirdo outside of that.

Last edited:
Back