Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are some things that black people need to stay on code about?

What you mean degeneracy?

Creating/causing fatherless children.
Creating and finding entertainment in music that glorifies (in essence promotes and endorses) crime, gang culture and/or killing your own kind (in general, black people of the western world are the only people on the planet who do this... it contradicts the essence of life; survive and thrive/multiply)
Killing over trivial issues.
Lack of respect for one another.
Not treating your neighbourhood with care i.e. littering, vandalizing, committing crimes.
Rapist/Paedos.
Selling drugs to your own kind.

I'm sure there's more that could be added, one in particular, but don't want upset some people... you get point.

Last edited:
Creating/causing fatherless children.
Creating and finding entertainment in music that glorifies (in essence promotes and endorses) crime, gang culture and/or killing your own kind (in general, black people of the western world are the only people on the planet who do this... it contradicts the essence of life; survive and thrive/multiply)
Killing over trivial issues.
Lack of respect for one another.
Not treating your neighbourhood with care i.e. littering, vandalizing, committing crimes.
Rapist/Paedos.
Selling drugs to your own kind.

I'm sure there's more that could be added, one in particular, but don't want upset some people... you get point.
I can agree with this.

All of it

Never disrespect or clown other black ppl in a room full of white ppl
I'll maybe take it a step further.

Negatively criticizing black people in front of white people. Even in the workplace, which can be difficult to navigate when those other black people might be legit bad at their jobs, stealing or some shit, or you don't know them well enough to trust they'll stay on code.

Back