Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What are some common Foods or Ingredients that you absolutely will NOT eat?

I will not eat eggs as a meal.

Eggs as an ingredient is not a problem (cookies, cakes, etc).

But shit like scrambled, fried, poached, boiled, omelets, etc...

Fuck that!

Can’t understand how people can eat that mess.

Plus, I literally can not stand the smell.
Eggs these days look nasty af. I guess after I switched my lifestyle up that shit went out the window. Vegan cookies good AF tho from whole foods

I respect everyone's opinion but please refrain from talking shit about avocados.

sub-buzz-13477-1475600516-4.png

avocados-be-like-1-00pm-1-00pm-1-01pm-1-00pm-2940668.png

4D203FF700000578-0-image-a-56_1528692571623.jpg

cgf6rxbwfez21.jpg

Here go somethin' for all y'all avocado lovin' muhfuckas. Took this some years ago at one of the Mexican markets and posted it up on the IC, just happened to have stumbled on it just now.

giant_avoc_zps6cb663f7.jpg

that shits a lil scary what they're doing with produce....idk if those ^ are genetically modified but its some crazy shit out here

I had some cotton candy grapes, shit blew my mind

whole time im eating im thinking this shit is all science....they probably didnt even grow on a vine lol

Avocado most pointless thing in food.

cumin seeds, once I get that taste in an Indian meal, plate is done with.

watermelon.

grapefruit.

liver.

anything containing bbq sauce.

goats cheese- instant throw up shit tastes like I imagine how athletes foot Would taste.

that shits a lil scary what they're doing with produce....idk if those ^ are genetically modified but its some crazy shit out here

whole time im eating im thinking this shit is all science....they probably didnt even grow on a vine lol

I mean, looks like they still got seeds so that's a good sign lol

Lol cotton candy grapes ended up not tasting as good as I imagined in my head

Back