Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What are some common Foods or Ingredients that you absolutely will NOT eat?

As I sit here and think, I can't think of anything on that list for me. Like there is plenty of shit that I don't like. But I'd still try it, if somebody told me they cooked pr prepared it in some new and inventive way that might help me enjoy it. As far as shit that I just absolutely will not touch no matter what? Nothing that I can think of.

is that strange?

I will not eat eggs as a meal.

Eggs as an ingredient is not a problem (cookies, cakes, etc).

But shit like scrambled, fried, poached, boiled, omelets, etc...

Fuck that!

Can’t understand how people can eat that mess.

Plus, I literally can not stand the smell.

I will not eat eggs as a meal.

Eggs as an ingredient is not a problem (cookies, cakes, etc).

But shit like scrambled, fried, poached, boiled, omelets, etc...

Fuck that!

Can’t understand how people can eat that mess.

Plus, I literally can not stand the smell.

Aight, boom, soooooo...what about fried rice? It has egg in it. Scrambled egg. But that egg is just an ingredient in another dish.

Bananas and pears are two of the worst fruits to ever grow and be ingested by humans.

Why yall would subject yourselves to that I will never understand

I never liked liked potato salad nor cole slaw

Cookouts are kinda weird for me. There was a time when I wasn't eating red meat, so I'd go to a cookout and I wasn't eating burgers, cole slaw or potato salad. Basically I'd just eat the chicken off the grill.

But now, I go to a cookout and fill myself up on cheeseburgers and beer.

Seafood, all of it, nasty. Wild meat, cuz you can taste the wild. Turkey, wtf is that weird taste? Most beans, their skin is gross. Liver... how in the actual fuck do people actually eat that shit?

Back